GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 Rabbit arrives in U.S. in September 2009

fastfan

Anybody know how the new golf TDI is likely to be speced out?

Also, I heard some contradicting news as to whether or not VW is going to change the name back to golf. I don't like the name rabbit, and I'm sure most heterosexual males wouldn't want to drive something named after something that eats carrots and lettus in its spare time.

-ff

mjrusso45

Anybody know how the new golf TDI is likely to be speced out?

Also, I heard some contradicting news as to whether or not VW is going to change the name back to golf. I don't like the name rabbit, and I'm sure most heterosexual males wouldn't want to drive something named after something that eats carrots and lettus in its spare time.

-ff

My current plan is to buy a rabbit, the re-badge it to Golf if they keep the name. I am assuming it will be released as the 2010 Rabbit. It's not hard and it's easy enough to get golf badges.

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
would you get a 09 rabbit or a 10 golf?? Something i might have to decide soon. I think im most likely looking at the golf, its suppose to have a better interior. Its the same engine, i hope the weight went down, anybody know anything about that?? Exterior is still growing on me, im more of a fan of the front then the back. Side is pretty nice also. And im gonna guess it will drive just as good, if not better. What do you guys think??