GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

40k (DSG fluid) Service needed?

MK6 Shizz

Ready to race!
I just got my dsg service from Robz auto. Initial impressions are great. Smoother shifting for sure. I'll report back once I've done some tests under high load. Thanks for the great, fast service Rob!

MK6 Shizz

Ready to race!
Reporting back. Under high load, it is awesome. My car even sounds better, because the shifts are so smooth. Don't put this maintenance off people. Thanks Robz Auto!

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Got my 40k "The Works" service done by Rob this afternoon - just thought my experience deserved a good write-up.

My car after the DSG fluid change is phenomenal. The tone does actually change as a few others have stated - it sounds smoother and more clean. The shifts are like butter. I hammered on it a bit on the way home and I definitely smiled the whole time, very much worth the time and money for the DSG service.

Rob does a great job. His attention to detail (like taking my carbonio out and putting a clean rag down to not scuff my intake on the table) and cleaning up after himself make going to him a much better choice than anyone else. Plus it's always fun to just sit and chat and have someone show you all the things they're doing as they do it. Highly recommend taking your ride to Rob!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
How do you like the carbonio compared to the pflo? Any difference in the low end power loss?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
How do you like the carbonio compared to the pflo? Any difference in the low end power loss?

My power loss seems to be gone. It also changed my exhaust tone. It's weird - I don't know how to explain it. My DSG farts were pretty much non-existent with the Eurojet turboback and the P-flo but they are back with the Carbonio.

It's weird - I really wish I could explain it but it doesn't really make sense. I like the Carbonio more overall.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
I'm thinking it would be better since it's not an open element, thus sucking in less hot air in the engine. But I also read some who reported a loss in low end. Idk. It's hard to decide.

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
I'm thinking it would be better since it's not an open element, thus sucking in less hot air in the engine. But I also read some who reported a loss in low end. Idk. It's hard to decide.

I run the Neuspeed intake only for sole fact that I'm lazy and I don't want to take it off for emissions. If I didn't care about carb, I'd be running the APR one. :p

The Neuspeed one also has an advantage of being able to replace the filter just by taking off a hose clamp.

I personally prefer the noise from the APR intake than Neuspeed. That's just my take though.

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
I just got my dsg service from Robz auto. Initial impressions are great. Smoother shifting for sure. I'll report back once I've done some tests under high load. Thanks for the great, fast service Rob!

Reporting back. Under high load, it is awesome. My car even sounds better, because the shifts are so smooth. Don't put this maintenance off people. Thanks Robz Auto!

Got my 40k "The Works" service done by Rob this afternoon - just thought my experience deserved a good write-up.

My car after the DSG fluid change is phenomenal. The tone does actually change as a few others have stated - it sounds smoother and more clean. The shifts are like butter. I hammered on it a bit on the way home and I definitely smiled the whole time, very much worth the time and money for the DSG service.

Rob does a great job. His attention to detail (like taking my carbonio out and putting a clean rag down to not scuff my intake on the table) and cleaning up after himself make going to him a much better choice than anyone else. Plus it's always fun to just sit and chat and have someone show you all the things they're doing as they do it. Highly recommend taking your ride to Rob!

Thank you guys! Glad the cars are running well, and that you are noticing the benefits! [emoji16][emoji106]