GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chiraqi Chat14: And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
People cannot drive, I was supposed to meet my sister Downtown for dim sum, but the weather forced us to turn back around. I watched an FJ get onto 94S and get squirrelly then proceed to fly by me. Waze rerouted me a few times before I threw in the towel. I saw several more accidents in the way home.

On a side note, turning off the ASR mode on the Touareg allows her to be driven hard in the snow like a Quattro Audi. That diesel is a lot of fun.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Almost being the key word. Towing isn't the limiting part, it's the payload. If you plan to tow and haul people, half tons get maxed out fast.

Very true.

Omni, did you end up getting a new house or decide to go all in at the current place with that lift? Does this mean the Cayman is almost ready?

Yes we gave up on selling the house.

Cayman will be done in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
well, i ordered a boost gauge
#Scenepointz

punchagoat

Banned
Yeah fuck this snow. Ruined the day of car work I had planned

You know what rules in the snow?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

30 minutes ago there was no snow and now I may be stuck in Virginia tomorrow... Oops

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
You can almost get away with a half ton for under 10k.

Still a 3/4 will tow anything better. I'd have a 3/4 if it would've fit in my garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reading the forums is a bit concerning with the duramax issues. Do you have any first hand knowledge?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh Wow, had no idea. dang.

Im basically only into the street skating aspect of it, my skater days were past yours. I grew up with videos like toy machine welcome to hell on vhs, 411's, menekmati etc...

never got into the jackass aspect luckily.

Would be more into the vert/pool aspect if in a hotter region.

Have you seen the video Cheese and Crackers?

This^

before jackass.. CKY.

i feel so bad for Brandon D, he got ripped off on that whole thing while most the other guys ran off with the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.