GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Racer Boyz?

Cisco Kid

Ready to race!
I've read here about those "ricer racers" or something akin to that? Driving tonite I had a few old Civics (I think) and other models tail me...or pull up beside me for a sec or two...then take off..

Hasn't happened enough for me to know if this is a,coincidence or three.

What is this all about...?

'13 GTI Autobahn

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
They want to race you, ricers are just losers who drive a cheapo car and buy stuff off ebay to make their car look "fast".

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
lol I've had that happen a lot. there are SOME that'll beat me. but majority are just like yeah yeah I have a lip and and oversized wheels and tires but I'm like flush and my 1.6L 120hp engine will smoke you cause I have a super fucking loud pipe.....

Ignore them. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Spirius

Ready to race!
lots of those here in socal. civics and teggies. Some of them actually have really nice builds but for the most part its ebay body kits, faded/crappy paint, and a fartcan exhaust bc like duh hella jdm yo.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
hahaha. these dudes hear loud fart can and they're like faaak yaaaa fast... then they get beat by a electric moped.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Had one pull up next to me yesterday. He punched it and then let off and evened back up with me, so I punched it and then let off real quick. Then he dropped it a gear, and then WAAAAAAAA, lol, he hardly started moving, I was cracking up. Punched it right after that and gone. Let them catch back up and gave them a V, they looked like they maybe just turned 16, both waved back, so they were nice, but still lol.

bmc333

Ready to race!
I had a quick mini race (light to light) with a new S4 about a month ago. After beating him from one light to the next (about 500 feet) he looked over and gave me the thumbs up and had that face that said, "I didn't know a GTI could do that. Respeck!"

T is for TURBO

Ready to race!
Weird... I have never had anyone try to race me in my GTI. Even the typical rice-a-roni kids don't even look my way. :iono:

Deepflip

Ready to race!
Kids in kia forte's, scion tc's, civic's etc always wanna race me, sometimes for the lulz i just
gas it a little so they think im gonna race them and then i let off so they waste there 87oct pump gas. (Troll face)

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
You should spend more time in the vs section