GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Please help with Name/Part number

Cbell3186

Ready to race!
What is this thing called? I damaged one with my removable sub-woofer and need to replace it. Does anyone know what the actual name of this part is or even better, the part number? Then best I have so far is "Rear Child Latch Seat Safety Hooks"

It the plastic cover on the back of the rear seats that the child seats hook into.

As pictured are for a MK5

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Orient Express

Ready to race!
Those are the rear lower LATCH anchors for a child seat.

BTW, if you don't need them for a child seat they can be removed and the bolt hole filled with a plastic plug.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
What is this thing called? I damaged one with my removable sub-woofer and need to replace it. Does anyone know what the actual name of this part is or even better, the part number? Then best I have so far is "Rear Child Latch Seat Safety Hooks"

It the plastic cover on the back of the rear seats that the child seats hook into.

As pictured are for a MK5

Thanks in advance!

Chris

You need one or two? For mk6?

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Those are the rear lower LATCH anchors for a child seat.

BTW, if you don't need them for a child seat they can be removed and the bolt hole filled with a plastic plug.

I broke mine and don't need them for child seats where u find this plug?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
Same.

Cbell3186

Ready to race!
you guys are awesome! I ordered an extra just in case. I need it to help keep my subwoofer mounted properly - I broke the cover by installing my subwoofer in a rushed manner.

Cal2000

Go Kart Champion
you guys are awesome! I ordered an extra just in case. I need it to help keep my subwoofer mounted properly - I broke the cover by installing my subwoofer in a rushed manner.

Yes! This community is great. Awesome people all around who are willing to help each other! :clap:

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
You can get these at Pep Boys, Kragen, or O'Reilys. Pack of two is a couple of bucks. They just press into the bolt hole.
Found some at O'Reilly's. NAPA and AutoZone didn't carry them around me. Now it's all flush in the back and I can haul stuff with seats down without those things mucking anything up.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk