GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GROUP BUY: Eurojet turboback exhaust

RHCPCraze

Ready to race!
I haven't made my deposit yet. Are they open for business tomorrow?

wbean

attention whore
sorry for not replying earlier but i was in class and could'nt keep up with the thread as much as i want since i dont actually work for PG haha ..

steve's really busy as he's a one-man show at the moment in the shop so if he missed the chance to call you back im so sorry on his behalf!

They open monday to friday 9 am to 5:30 pm pacific time

if you haven't made a deposit, feel free to call on monday cuz their store front is closed for the weekend unless special occasions like christmas or big sales events

as for the exact number you will have to ask steve to give you an exact number.

I can email him and ask but you might be able to get a faster answer before i can cuz he's so busy

*hope this reply answers all

Poltergeist

Ready to race!
1) Dark Anghell/Pavel-Option 1
2) Missmymk5 -Option 1 or 2.
3) mustache rash - option 3
4) Poltergeist - option 3 - Deposit made woooooot!!
5) Xrayman34--Option 1 or 3
6) DasAuto1295 - Option 3
7) BLD - Option 1 - Deposit made
8) Rcraig-option 1 or 2. Deposit tomorrow

kendrickhphoto

Ready to race!
I just installed option 1 yesterday after it had been sitting there for a month. I was told it might sound a little weird for the first 50 miles. All I can say is that I was really upset after going from stock to stage 2 with this installed at the same time. Weird wouldn't be my first choice of words when I had it installed and drove it home. I had a headache from the drone and I was really regretting my purchase. With that said by 37 miles after the install the carbon had built up in there and the loudness and drone was completely eliminated. I'm not telling anyone this to discourage their purchase because I'm extremely happy and I paid $300 more than this GB and I don't regret it at all. I'm just letting you know that for the first little while you MIGHT experience some drone and discomfort but I promise it'll go away. Again this could just be my experience but it's just a fair warning so no one is as unhappy as I was yesterday until you drive it more.

RHCPCraze

Ready to race!
This exhaust will fit my CBFA right? I guess I am going to go with the catted if its going to be slightly quieter.

Brandonjjon

Ready to race!
Welp, I've decided to get it. Managed to convince my girlfriend too ;)

Guess I'll be calling them Monday morning.

We can go over 10 people right?

xrayman34

Ready to race!
5) Xrayman34--Option 1 - Deposit made

Brandonjjon

Ready to race!

Poltergeist

Ready to race!
The guy from PG said it shouldnt be a problem to reach 10. they r advertising on other forums too. i just hope it hits 10 faster so i can have it already!!

Droid lurking

Brandonjjon

Ready to race!
Well, it will hit 10 tomorrow no problem.. I'm calling myself to order in the morning and I think there was one other person in this thread doing the same.

xrayman34

Ready to race!
It should hit 20 no problem, if your looking for a quality, American made exhaust, then its a no brainer to get in on this GB.

I'm in

5) Xrayman34--Option 1 - Deposit made

If can deliver to China I'm 100%in for a turboback!