GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTS: Eurojet v2 turboback+modshack

RHCPCraze

Ready to race!
Selling my Eurojet TBE version 2. Also selling my Modshack Intake. Both have been on the car for 1200 miles, roughly 2 months. I love them both, but the exhaust seems to be too loud for my 8 month year old. The TBE will come with a cat that was never installed (brand new in box), I ran the test pipe the whole time. The parts will come off the car this Saturday the 21st. Anyone who wants to hear the exhaust is welcome to contact me to set up a viewing. I am asking 1000$ for everything, pick-up or meet-up preferred, willing to drive ~50 miles.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Great deal and great products. I have both of them! Haha

RHCPCraze

Ready to race!
wow that's a good deal. Glws, Art!

Thanks!!

Maluthug, I will provide pics in the next day or two, I have a hectic schedule, I will try to get around to it as soon as possible. Your kit will also come with a brand new, factory sealed downpipe gasket. I never bothered putting it in because the car had less then 3K miles on it.

P

plac

I love them both, but the exhaust seems to be too loud for my 8 month year old. The TBE will come with a cat that was never installed (brand new in box), I ran the test pipe the whole time.

you realize adding the cat will change the volume a lot more than any resonator. It would probably bring the system tolerable for you and your "8 month year old". lol. Not surprised it was too loud with no cat.

RHCPCraze

Ready to race!
you realize adding the cat will change the volume a lot more than any resonator. It would probably bring the system tolerable for you and your "8 month year old". lol. Not surprised it was too loud with no cat.

I am not counting on a 200 cell cat to make the exhaust quiet enough. Instead of putting it on to prove that to myself and dirtying it up in the process, I will just part with the TBE and pass the cat on to its new owner in brand new condition.

RHCPCraze

Ready to race!
TBE is gone. Modshack still available, asking 200. Pics coming later today.

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion

I have run this exhaust catted and catless. You are absolutely correct. The cat makes a huge, night and day, difference.

done0908

Passed Driver's Ed

X2 :)

RHCPCraze

Ready to race!
I am back to stock now : ) The exhaust has a new home.