GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 2.5L 2010 DIY Build in Progress.

rc0224

Ready to race!
Not really car related but here are some things I've spend the money on during the holiday and boxing week sales

rc0224

Ready to race!
Been really sick again on thursday and decided to install my deAutoKey led reverse light

had trouble from the start and the errors still there but eventually got it to work...the bulbs errors no longer exsist now, might double check again tmr during the day

rc0224

Ready to race!
Few stickers in from deAutoKey & ModdedEuros

and Hood Bra arrived from Germany and decided to give it a try :bellyroll:

thedude1

enjoyed reading your mod thread with your golf and love the look of the spoilers, wheels and lights.

what type of bulbs did get for the front side marker? they match the front replica headlights very well.

hope to see your car in person if you're ever in burnaby. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

rc0224

Ready to race!
Nice bra!:lol: ^ ^
your mk6 looks awesome btw!

haha I actually took the bra off...
but heyy thx!

Any close ups of these after install? I am contemplating the same thing. What types of bulbs are you running?

got ur pm, actually sold these to a local mk4 guy who wants to play with it...since there are a few Mk6 projector coming out and maybe more soon...I might go that route later on...

enjoyed reading your mod thread with your golf and love the look of the spoilers, wheels and lights.

what type of bulbs did get for the front side marker? they match the front replica headlights very well.

hope to see your car in person if you're ever in burnaby. :thumbsup:

running led side marker....come to one of our meet and you shell see

rc0224

Ready to race!
been raining all weeks long here at raincouver and this happened at a drive thru.

and yet I still wash my car even though it would only last a day

few thing arrived again, long story short,
usps returned the package by mistake and I had to paid one more shipping to get these from ECS

unboxed and installed, replace my oem black"spray" one

coolant one were pretty lose compare to the stock one, and the washer cap is a pain in an ass to put on, had to use a bit of pressure