GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New RCD330 Plus Headunit with Mirrorlink/Carplay

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
https://www.ebay.com/itm/252934531446

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second this guy! I bought two RCD330's from this guy. Great customer service and shipping time from China. I had a software issue with the first one and had the seller personally messaging me to fix the problem successfully. He emailed me a link to completely erase the head unit and had no issues. Great seller!

Newstart_2015

awesome thanks guys!!!!

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
Ok just ordered from that eBay guy and he has 5 left. So just letting you guys know. He did say he will get more but you never know. Better safe than sorry.

ExcelonGT

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anyone know if the Bluetooth works with the factory bluetooth microphone?

It does not. The unit has its own Bluetooth mic in the face of the unit. My wife says call mic quality with the rcd330 is better than the factory mic

EuroHB

Ready to race!
It does not. The unit has its own Bluetooth mic in the face of the unit. My wife says call mic quality with the rcd330 is better than the factory mic

Ohh that is awesome! I hate eonon quality, even after installing a aftermarket microphone it was even worse.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Ohh that is awesome! I hate eonon quality, even after installing a aftermarket microphone it was even worse.

Hi EuroHB, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. :)
Could you please PM us which Eonon head unit you have, your email, the order no. or serial no. of the unit? We will do our best to help you, thanks!

Mchandler6

Passed Driver's Ed

I second this. Not only does the caller say they can hear me better, I can understand the person calling me better as well than with my RNS315

cygamer

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi
My Golf mk6 has front and rear parking sensors. Will this devise show both front and back distance on the screen from default or should i enable it?

LaRayes

Hi
My Golf mk6 has front and rear parking sensors. Will this devise show both front and back distance on the screen from default or should i enable it?

It will show you shouldn't have any issues with the sensors. Park pilot works just fine.

tzeruk

Anyone know if we can run the CarPlay USB connection from behind the unit to somewhere else or does it have to go thru the front USB port?