GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Was that you?

I was wondering but then I saw the khaki's and thought "nah that's not Teh Jay" and kept going. Was out bedding in brakes. Should have stopped by - I'm just a few houses down and across the street.

As for flyin' wallets.... I 2nd the wagon idea.

Was me. Contrary to how I dress outside of work, I'm basically a suit during the week. I stopped by Joes right after work to pick up some parts he ordered for me.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Was me. Contrary to how I dress outside of work, I'm basically a suit during the week. I stopped by Joes right after work to pick up some parts he ordered for me.

Well shit next time stop by or shoot me a note when you're at Joe's and I'll walk down.

When Jaber comes by we get a neighborhood brown alert, so I know automatically.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Well shit next time stop by or shoot me a note when you're at Joe's and I'll walk down.

Yeah was kinda not planned. Would have came over but A: I don't know which house is yours and B: I'm very scared of your wife.

That brown alert :laugh:

Jaber

Modero

I make unannounced visits sometimes.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Available CTS-V wagon with 6 speed nation wide

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Bet they want 40k too

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I make unannounced visits sometimes.

They sound the sirens.

They're just at a different pitch so only white people can hear them. Think "dog whistle" and you get the concept. It's how I know my wife is coming home early.

Jaber

Modero
They sound the sirens.

They're just at a different pitch so only white people can hear them. Think "dog whistle" and you get the concept. It's how I know my wife is coming home early.

Lol. Prep the sirens. Going to be in the area tomorrow afternoon.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.