GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Shadow Blue Golf/GTI Thread

VWGuy19

Passed Driver's Ed
I felt the same and was dead set on 17's but after 8 months of searching and waiting I pulled the trigger. I'll let you know how the ride is vs the stock 16" Golf alloys.

Yea I figure for the not so major price difference I'll probably just go with the 18" baring they don't give me any rubbing issues which I highly doubt they will, even after the slight drop. Then I'll just use the stock 16" as winter rims and put them on snow tires for those crappy Toronto winters.

whats with kids these days, i go hard.... my other ride with 26 inch rims 18's are for babies. anyone say GANGSTTAAA?

but i really would like 18 inch VMR V710's..... :)

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
whats with kids these days, i go hard.... my other ride with 26 inch rims 18's are for babies. anyone say GANGSTTAAA?

but i really would like 18 inch VMR V710's..... :)

:yikes: ^^^That is truly hideous.^^^:barf:

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
yee =)
will get more pics up asap

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 1,571
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 1,467
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 1,324
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 812

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Happy Anniversary to my GTI :D

I took delivery a year ago today and have racked up 6522 miles. Its been a great car - zero issues (knock on wood). No creaks or rattles - and I drive on crappy, beat up roads. Going in for my 1st service on May 31st.

My last 14 cars were Japanese and I do not miss any of them - they do not compare to the finish and feel of this car.

kyclops

Ready to race!
Has anyone color matched the front valence yet? Looks good on white, but I'm not sure how it would turn out on shadow blue

kyclops

Ready to race!

Happy Anniversary to my GTI :D

I took delivery a year ago today and have racked up 6522 miles. Its been a great car - zero issues (knock on wood). No creaks or rattles - and I drive on crappy, beat up roads. Going in for my 1st service on May 31st.

My last 14 cars were Japanese and I do not miss any of them - they do not compare to the finish and feel of this car.

Well now 6522 miles in a year... make me seem like i drive too much and making my car look old :( 10,000 in a year....

jg167

Passed Driver's Ed
I can share :)

Its growing on me but I still wish it were black...

So in 2010 the Autoban package came with grey leather? Now its Titan Black (less desirable in my view). I also wish I could get a leather interior without the Nav (I'd rather use my iPhone). But, I think the blue is great!