GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jtolly's Project TDI (Candy White)

Jtolly

Passed Driver's Ed
Jtolly's Project TDI (Candy White DSG)

Hey, fellow MK6ers... I fairly new to this forum, but I've been following it for sometime now. I decided to take the plunge when I bought my 2011 United Gray TDI a few weeks back. I have since sold the car to a family member and bought a new 2011 Candy White TDI DSG. There were a few things about the last car that I just wished mine had, and my bro needed a car so I helped him out in the process too. lol

Anyway, getting back to the new car at hand! I picked it up on 6/18/11 with 42 miles on the OD. Its a 2011 Golf TDI 2 door in Candy White the specs are as follows.

- 2011 Golf TDI DSG 2 door
- Candy White w/Titan Black cloth
- Xenon headlights
- Sunroof
- Dynaudio sound system
- Rubber mats w/ Chrome exhaust tips

Mods:

- O.Z. Ultraleggeras 19x8 with Yokohama S.Drive 235/35/19 (installed 6/20/11)
- Aesthetic Creations center empty buttons stickers (Ordered)
- Paint matched side markers by John@FTC5 (Installed 6/27/11)
- 3M Nano-ceramic tint 35% & windshield 70% (installed 6/20/11)
- iGrip Fixed CONSOLE Flex Mount 1566 (Ordered)
- Pioneer AppRadio (Ordered)
- AWE Tuning TDI C|C|B INTAKE (Ordered)

Future Mods:

These mods will be done and posted in the next few weeks... If I think of anything else I'll be putting it up.

- HPA DSG and ECU tune 140hp/236tq to 170hp/300+tq Called HPA Friday and they said the ECU tune will be out in the next few weeks!
- Boston acoustics 10" sub in removable box.
- USP's RFB MK6 Golf/Jetta Digital Fog light HID Conversion Kit
- OEM VW Sport Springs 10mm lower than stock US TDI
- H&R TRAK+® Wheel Spacers
- P3 Volkswagen Mk6 Integrated Vent Digital Boost Gauge Interface
- Vag Com
- Katzkin Titan black leather seats with silver inserts to match headliner
- Full LED interior lights
- ECS Tow Hook Kit - Black Ring
- ECS GTD Steering Wheel - Multifuntion Controls
- ECS DSG Paddle Extensions
- ECS Seat Tray Kit - Titanium Black
- ECS European Cup Holder - Black

Thanks for looking, and if you have any comments or suggestions... Please feel from to let me know!
IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0510.JPG

IMG_0509.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0513.JPG

IMG_0514.JPG

Last edited:

Jtolly

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok, so I put my O.Z ultraleggera's on yesterday and all I can say is WOW! They look great. I'll be posting pictures and a little review tomorrow.

BMHo

Ready to race!
Those are big plans there. I can't wait to see it!

Also, those shots are of the 35% tint? Damn, I was going to get some 35% tint as well too, but that looks pretty light, how you liking it?

Jtolly

Passed Driver's Ed
Those are big plans there. I can't wait to see it!

Also, those shots are of the 35% tint? Damn, I was going to get some 35% tint as well too, but that looks pretty light, how you liking it?

Lol... No, the pictures are stock. I wanted to get some stock shots before all the craziness begain. Ended up putting the tint on yesterday with the rims. It's much darker. I went with 35% on the front 2 windows and 20% on the rear corners and back hatch. I also, tinted the whole front window at 70%, but don't tell anybody. :thumbsup:

Jtolly

Passed Driver's Ed
So, finally I took some so so pictures in my garage today of my fresh 19" O.Z. Ultraleggeras w/ 235/35/19 S.Drives and 3M tint. :happyanim: while I was at it I decided to go and switch the rear headrests to the front and front to the rear... I think it looks really sharp.

Also, I was on AWE Tunings site yesterday and ended up buying their TDI C|C|B INTAKE. This should be good for 4hp and 10 foot lbs of tq at the wheels! :thumbup: They sent me a UPS tracking number today and it will be in on monday. Anyway, let me know what you think. Thanks!

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0534.JPG

IMG_0540.JPG

IMG_0538.JPG

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0545.JPG

IMG_0537.JPG

Last edited:

Jtolly

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey, guys just updating you on the radio situation. I had originally decided to go with the JVC-840 last week, but after talking to a few people have decided on Pioneers AppRadio. I love my iPhone and the thought of having that as the centerpiece of my car audio is really kinda cool. After going back and forth I've finally bought the AppRadio and it will be here on Wednesday. I should have pictures and a review for you on Friday. Lmk what you guys think.

Jtolly

Passed Driver's Ed
So, I got home from Orlando last night to see a package for me at the front door. It was the color matched side markers from John in NJ, and let me say they look great! I'll be installing them today along with my AWE Intake (if it comes in on time). I'll most likely have some pictures of those by tomorrow!!!