GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What kind of deals is everyone getting?

Hyun

Passed Driver's Ed
Deal with internet managers! SOO much easier and no need to feel pressure of them staring at you or throwing sales pitches at you left and right.

Back a few weeks I got this quote from a dealer. This is the initial quote, not even any haggling yet.

2013 GTI 4DR MANUAL AUTOBAHN ( ORDER GUIDE ATTACHED TO EMAIL; take a look at the upgrades for the 2013 MODEL)

MSRP: $31,660

YOUR QUOTE: $28,988

*** EXPIRES 8-11-12

Obviously its expired now but if you hurry you can try and get the same price I'm sure. This was at a dealer in the South Bay. I have the contact info if you need it.

haven't purchased yet, but I got quoted $29,832 (ex title, taxes, dmv), 2013 4dr gti autobahn dsg... anyone think i can do better than this and bring it down more?

whatever

Passed Driver's Ed
Hyun, sounds like a pretty smokin' deal to me. $2,500 off MSRP is about the floor for a DSG model. The manuals seem to have more wiggle room; must be the costs associated with the auto production. Most dealers around here would quote me that price for a 4DR DSG with sunroof + nav. Regional sales/demand must be considered, too.

Hyun

Passed Driver's Ed
I just walked away from 32.4k otd for a 2013 4dr autobahn dsg... I thought it was a great deal,but my wife didn't think so

jni3

Ready to race!
i would've used that deal against another couple dealerships to try to get a better price. then take the best deal if the others fall for it.

jni3

Ready to race!
i had a couple tell me the same thing. but when i did get the car for that slamming price, i was sure to let the other know. i would have brought that price up to the general manager. i'm sure he would honor it or be known for false advertising.

Redacted

Passed Driver's Ed
Got a 2011 2dr Shadow blue with sunroof and convenience. 5800 miles on the odometer, certified for 21,500. Ended up paying 22 out the door. There are a few scuffs on the detroits and two or three tiny 1/16th chips on the hood (already repaired). Couldn't be more happy.

danmcg

I did a lease on the sign and drive event. Ended up with a black 4dr base manual.

24k even. Fees were about $900. 42 mo lease 12k miles. I did the extra $20 a month to have the car completely covered through the life of the lease. Screw getting hit with a broken window regulator or something like that at 40 months and having to pay to fix it. I am a peace of mind kinda guy.

$319 a month.

jni3

Ready to race!
i seen one advertised for $25,567, but it's gray. of course that's before negotiating the price.