GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Volkswagen GTI 2013 Wolfsburg vs. Base Model

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
By OTD do you mean with TTL? If so, its a good deal. If not, i purchased my conv+sun in 4 door dsg a week ago for the same price. BTW good choice on keeping the wheels :thumbup:, they make all the difference in the GTI's appearance, just my two cents.

Yeah by otd includes tax, registration and everything else. The Price before tax was $23,700.

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
I agree with lilfleck, plus i'm sure someone on the forum will trade detroits PLUS CASH just because your wheels will be new. This will cover the extra cost for wolfsburg over base! Also i'm pretty sure the wolfsburg will come with a certificate from the dealer.

Did u just say it WILL comes with certificate?
I doubt that, becuz I DONT have one!:yikes:

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

guansoon

Buying a "new" GTI Wolfsburg 2013 with 1,600 miles

So, I found a VW GTI Wolfsburg edition at a dealership in Virginia that they used as a company car and I was offered $23,900 for it, which I think is only $200 below invoice (this is before taxes, etc.). I wanted to ask this forum what you think of this price since it is not new new, but has been broken in; it also didn't show very well visually in the interior because someone was commuting with it I think. I think they can do better than $23,900, don't you?

Thank you.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
So, I found a VW GTI Wolfsburg edition at a dealership in Virginia that they used as a company car and I was offered $23,900 for it, which I think is only $200 below invoice (this is before taxes, etc.). I wanted to ask this forum what you think of this price since it is not new new, but has been broken in; it also didn't show very well visually in the interior because someone was commuting with it I think. I think they can do better than $23,900, don't you?

Thank you.

Sounds like a terrible deal. The OP of this thread got an actual new one for $23.7k. Hos deal was good, shop around for something around there.

DeathMoJo1

Ready to race!
Sounds like a terrible deal. The OP of this thread got an actual new one for $23.7k. Hos deal was good, shop around for something around there.

I wouldn't call a deal 200 higher a terrible deal.

I would see if you could get them to at least 23.5K. I know these still have dealer cash on them.