GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ask a Canadian Salesperson

kitcat18

Passed Driver's Ed
I have 2 questions.

1st Is it true if you order a black car they use more paint??
2nd can the RCD510 be swapped over with the RNS510 with out any adjustments.

Thanks in advance

TenzoR

Hi, any idea on the rear cargo space (volume) with/without rear seat folded? Also does it come with the same 16" full size spare?

zee

Go Kart Champion
I have 2 questions.

1st Is it true if you order a black car they use more paint??
2nd can the RCD510 be swapped over with the RNS510 with out any adjustments.

Thanks in advance

Not sure about the black paint...but hopefully the VW salesperson can answer that when they log in.

The RCD510 should be swappable with the RNS510...as people in the MKVs have sucessfully installed it without issues....but I do not know how that will affect the dual climate control which shows up on the screen. I suggest to just bite the bullet and order it. The RNS510 retails for about US$2200. VWoC is offering it for C$1999 with dynaudio and MDI. It is a very good deal. I saved the extra $2000 and added it to my downpayment so my monthly premium stays thesame.

GTIGuy1

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, any idea on the rear cargo space (volume) with/without rear seat folded? Also does it come with the same 16" full size spare?

The Canadian brochure lists the rear cargo space .42 m3 for the 3dr and .41 m3 for the 5dr. It doesn't list it with the seats folded.

The Trendline has a 15" full-size spare, the rest have 16".

zee

Go Kart Champion
There were some questions asked in pg 3 and higher up on page 4 of this thread. I tried to answer most of them. You can look though to make sure that I am not feeding mis-information.:yikes:

Raz

Passed Driver's Ed
There were some questions asked in pg 3 and higher up on page 4 of this thread. I tried to answer most of them. You can look though to make sure that I am not feeding mis-information.:yikes:

Everything I've seen that you've posted has been correct - thanks!

Raz

Passed Driver's Ed
So far there is no information on a 3-door TDI for Canada. That's right.... boo-urns!

Last edited:

jojo1

buying a golf sportline autom.

at one dealership got 500$ off, at another free autom. transmission

anyone has invoice $ for this model?

THanks in advance

non_sense

hey i got a question...i'm just wondering what would be the "actual" price for GTI at a dealership...if i waned to get one 4 door, manual, over 5 years, how much am i looking to pay every month?

Raz

Passed Driver's Ed
non_sense: email me at my work email and I'll send you a quote. Hope that'll help.