GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

To those that tune their own GTI's

Johnny

I'm Here for the Gangbang
Read this website and golfmkv.com. There's more than enough information to go around.

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
The owners manual is a great starting point for changing a tire as it outlines jack points, location of the cars tools, spare tire ratings etc.

I used the instructions included with my Carbonio intake. Luckily today we have great online tools to walk us through installs. That, and hooking up with friends who have experience helps too.

If its not out already, it will be any day.

Woah Daniel.....:confused:

I'm just kidding around :w00t:

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Can you point me in the direction on where I should learn everything?

Check out our website, www.goapr.com

Each product page has quite a bit of useful information on it about what the products are, why the stock part should be replaced and what it does when it's replaced.

If you have any general questions, or even technical questions, shoot me a message and I can answer them.

:)

jasunto

Ready to race!
I just buy parts and read the directions, if it is a little more complicated i search the forums for advice or a how to. Save a ton of money in labor. I cant believe people pay to have an exhaust installed.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
I just buy parts and read the directions, if it is a little more complicated i search the forums for advice or a how to. Save a ton of money in labor. I cant believe people pay to have an exhaust installed.

I did my own MK5 exhaust, MK5 suspension, MK5 Boost gauge, MK5 Stereo, MK5 Intercooler, MK5 DV and MK5 HPFP in my driveway with minimal tools and absolutely no previous experience with the car or any directions. I'm not a mechanic either, and I don't like to get dirty. Once I got in there, it all seemed to make sense. I did take a look at DIY guides every time I'd see them posted on the forums. I will add though, the tasks usually took quite some time and included walking to the local hardware store to pick up tools I didn't have. Whoops! :p