GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No oil pan bolt??

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Now heres for my experience with ECS magnetic drain plug. It leaked. Just double check under there after a few hundred miles to make sure you arent leaking.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Did you use a new crush washer or the one that came from ECS? Leaking drain plug what a pain in the arse.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Did you use a new crush washer or the one that came from ECS? Leaking drain plug what a pain in the arse.

I used the washer that came in the oil change kit from ECS? So i guess the washer that came with ECS plug.

pdan

Ready to race!
Now heres for my experience with ECS magnetic drain plug. It leaked. Just double check under there after a few hundred miles to make sure you arent leaking.

I used the new washer that came with the plug as well, but will definitely be on the lookout for leaks. Here's hoping for no leaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I used the new washer that came with the plug as well, but will definitely be on the lookout for leaks. Here's hoping for no leaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could have been a number of things.. i just put on a regular bolt and called it a day

DELETE

Autocross Champion
I use the m14 crush washers with the rubber neoprene lip on the inner diameter of the washer from autozone. They ensure a good seal and I've never had an issue. I change every 3k anyway so the rubber doesn't have to last beyond that.