GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GB: NEW H15 LED DRL/HIGH BEAMS + h7rc special pricing. Must see to believe!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Thanks for everyone who made this a great GB - the listing is up and ready to ship:
http://deautokey.com/product/h15-da...00-plug-play-fits-many-volkswagen-audi-models

These are bright - this is like having a Light Bar on your car!! These are no joke, they are using the latest technology!

THATGTI will take more photos of DRL function and real life road use of these bulbs.

the light spread on the ground/corners:

And light spread above the fence:

True difference - insane amount of light:

The design of these bulbs and more info:
-These distribute heat with metal fabric (fabric can be spread and placed into your dust cap - no drilling)
-These have a glare shield so they mimic the light beam pattern of your halogen bulb (ONLY A LOT BRIGHTER)

Last edited:

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Do you guys have any pics of the actual led h15 bulb? Also why would we need to have a Mk7 forum user name when this is the Mk6 forums.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Do you guys have any pics of the actual led h15 bulb? Also why would we need to have a Mk7 forum user name when this is the Mk6 forums.

We do not show the photo of the bulb prior to releasing it to the public, but this does work and these are bright.

Updated - you will need a GolfMK6 forum name.

Thanks

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
do you have a pic comparing stock to them?

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
We do not show the photo of the bulb prior to releasing it to the public, but this does work and these are bright.

Updated - you will need a GolfMK6 forum name.

Thanks

Hmm.. I may have to join this group buy then

Pyotr

Ready to race!
do you have a pic comparing stock to them?
Please excuse my bug splattered car, but OE is on the left, DeAutoKey H15 DRL on the right.

Both H15 LED DRL's

You definitely will even notice these at daytime, but they have a nice cutoff, so you aren't blinding others on the road.

At night I can say these are actually even better than the OE xenon bulbs.

Both pictures were shot at ISO3200 F/4 and 1/4000 shutter.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
What low beams are on the car in the "after" photo.

What I'm getting at is to figure out if the high-beams themselves are putting out all that light or if the car has a HID/LED Low beams on it too. Since the low-beams stay on when the high-beams turn on, I cannot tell if all the illumination in the after picture is just the High-Beam or if its helped by non-halogen low-beams.

The ones in the photo have regular halogen low beam lights installed.

We have deAutoLED reverse bulbs in all of our cars and they are much brighter than the stock bulbs - heartily recommended!! Just curious if these bulbs illuminate more (and farther!) at night than the stock halogen hi-beams? We do a fair amount of driving on unlit country roads and being able to see farther and clearer would be a boon to us as well as the local wild life! I've looked at other LED options and they seem to be more for looks (color temp) than extended visibility so I'm hoping these are the bulbs I've been waiting for!
TIA

Thank you for the feedback, all of our LEDs can be found here:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-by-car-model-vw-gti-golf-mk6-2010-2014

Yes, we feel the LEDs light up a nice amount on the sides/further, we won't say much more than a halogen as there is a limit to where these high beams will reach but they are brighter and you also have a brighter clean white daytime running light with our h15, the H15 function as both the DRLs and High beams.

Correct - there is currently NO OTHER H15 LED like ours on the market, our h15 adapter is custom made, others will not fit, ours is plug and play, and they are BRIGHT, many models are not worth installing, they will not be bright or trigger errors, ours is 100% error free.

Thanks for the question and allowing us to explain this better.