GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Did you guys even get very much snow this year?? We didn't get shit this year. Im not complaining though thats for sure.

We got next to nothing. Disappointed TBH. Not complaining about 60 degrees today tho lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Did you guys even get very much snow this year?? We didn't get shit this year. Im not complaining though thats for sure.

x2 on that here

They were hyping it up to be the worst winter ever before it started....we got slammed with a storm early in November or something and then nothing really after that

Not complaining though....I just want this cold front to pass thru (the next couple days) and then hopefully it's all over

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
For sure, where did you meet him at? VB or HB maybe? I met him many years ago at the Marina Skatepark , probably was 81 or 82. He still rips for sure, but hes always pushing his religious shit.
San Diego

Yeah he got pretty spiritual after the jail thing, probably doesnt help his nickname is Christ :iono:

Yeah I can't wait for warmer weather.

This^

Jaber

Modero
One step closer to Friday mah bois.

^ Driving to TN with the fam. Spending a weekend there. Looks like it's going to rain doe... :(

Want to swap summer ramz so bad. Trying to figure out when it's time to swap:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ohai everyone :wub:

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
^ Driving to TN with the fam. Spending a weekend there. Looks like it's going to rain doe... :(

Want to swap summer ramz so bad. Trying to figure out when it's time to swap:

Visiting my homeland eh? What part?

Jaber

Modero
Visiting my homeland eh? What part?

Nashville area, but specifically Mount Juliet. We're thinking of relocating in a few years and want to visit some areas we're considering (although might be longer now, my wife is really close to her mom and she recently had an ER visit).

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
ChiChat16: Jaber Wife Approves New NVH - Everyone Jealous

Oh word. I live about 45 minutes from there. Can let you know some of the best areas to live if you're interested

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Nashville area, but specifically Mount Juliet. We're thinking of relocating in a few years and want to visit some areas we're considering (although might be longer now, my wife is really close to her mom and she recently had an ER visit).

Nashville is awesome. I would move there in a heartbeat.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Nashville is awesome. I would move there in a heartbeat.

Agree. Think I could eventually convince current gf to move back there when I'm done playing TopGun so that's a positive

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Tech jobs available there?

Status
Not open for further replies.