GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 Red Golf R Loaded Stage 1 34k Miles

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Posting for a friend :)

Hi! I'm selling my 2013 Golf R that I bought in April of this year in VA so it has never seen a Michigan Winter. Car is super clean with no issues as the pictures show. Also, Tornado Red is the rarest color on this generation Golf R; I've only ever seen maybe 3 including this one. All maintenance is up to date including cam follower, R8 coil packs, and spark plugs so it's ready to go. It has OEM European Golf R taillights and is flashed on Integrated Engineering's stage 1 tune (~280WHP, ~330WTQ). The car is fully loaded so it has navigation, sunroof, and the Dynaudio system. The only reason I'm selling is because I bought another car and unfortunately don't have space for this one anymore. All mods will go with the car for asking price which is very reasonable for this few miles and condition.

The Good:
All maintenance up to date (Spark plugs and oil changed within the last month)
No issues
Stage 1 Integrated Engineering Tune
OEM Euro Golf R Taillights
R8 coil packs
VW Gear R specfic carpet mats (thick)
All weather mats included
Rare Tornado Red
4 Doors for more practicality

The Bad:
You don't own it yet!

Contact me via phone 540-222-1195 (call or text)

Pictures can be found here: https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/d/2013-vw-golf-sunroof-sound/6341541201.html

Last edited:

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Bump

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Bump

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Craigslist posting expired

zrickety

The Fixer
What is the price??

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
24,500. Listing will be renewed or updated shortly. If you have serious interest now, please use the contact information listed. :)

Edit: link updated.

Last edited:

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Bump

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Sold. Thanks for looking.