GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Marketplace > Private Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade > Cars for Sale

Old 11-03-2017, 02:19 PM   #1
Jeffs2013GTI
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2013 SB GTI
2013 4 door, DSG, SB, GTI For Sale-Feeler

Hello Everyone and Thank You for visiting.

I own a 2013 MK6 4 Door GTI in Shadow Blue with DSG that I am considering selling and want to see if there are any interested parties out there.

Info on the car.

I am the original owner. 47,000 miles. Car has never been modified mechanically, does have some VAGCOM mods that I will list below.

This Car is the fanciest version you can get while still having the Plaid Interrior.

This car has the OEM HID's with LED's front, Sunroof, Navigation (with latest 2017 maps installed) Power Everything, DSG.

OEM VW Euro Lip, and OEM VW LED Tails these are not Aftermarket ones or Ebay Specials, these are the REAL ONE's.

30% 3M Tint all around, Interrior is mint, Never smoked in, never allowed anyone to eat in this car.

I have a custom 2 piece bra for the front that has a carbon fiber pattern to it, Custom UV100 Sunshade by Covercraft, 3 sets of OEM floor mats which include the OEM black carpet with red piping, MOJO Plush GTI floor mats and the OEM All weather mats, Cargo Liner with Cargo Blocks, Cargo Net, First Aid Kit, OEM Mud Guards.

This vehicle has Been meticulously maintained, and has been treated with Car Pro CQuarts Ceramic Coating every year for the past 3 yrs. All Exterior including headlights, Rims, Tail lamps, trim and Rims have been CQuarts with CQuarts UK.

VAGCOM Mods: Mod for use of OEM LED Tail Lamps, Auto Down for all windows to go down with press and hold of Key Fob Button, Emergency Flashing Strobe Function (panic stops rear LED's go in a strobe light type fashion).

VAGCOM Cable will be included with this car.

Tires are Yokahama Sport All Seasons with over 50% tread left.

All Services are up to date, Next Service will be an Oil Change at 50,000 miles, I have an OEM oil filter, and 5 Quarts of Castrol Euro 0w40 to go with the car, this oil has been used every 5k miles since new. I have extra Air Filters and In Cabin Filters that will go with the car as well.

Never in an accident (Thank You GOD) and has ALL OEM PAINT.

If you have any questions, or concerns, inquiries, please feel free to leave a message here and I will check this post Daily and will reply to ALL PM's.

Serious Inquiries Only: Kelly Blue Book Private Party Value $16,300

Asking $16,000 OBO.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Jeffs2013GTI; 11-03-2017 at 02:32 PM. Reason: added photo
Jeffs2013GTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 05:06 PM   #2
zrickety
Formula 3000 Champion

Drives: 10 GTI CSG DSG K04 4DR 142k+
Nice car, GLWS
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTI_likeurmom View Post
Well i did use a breaker bar to snug up that nut instead of a torque wrench.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreasyGinzo View Post
my subframe has been out twice without replacing any bolts and I don't have subframe clunks and my world hasn't ended and my car hasn't blown up.
zrickety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:17 PM   #3
Jeffs2013GTI
FIA GT Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrickety View Post
Nice car, GLWS
Thank You Sir much appreciated

Jeff
Old 11-04-2017, 04:29 PM   #4
Jeffs2013GTI
FIA GT Champion

I did forget to Mention Car is located in Southern California. Forgot to mention that.

Any Questions just send me a PM I will check PM's Daily.

Jeff

Last edited by Jeffs2013GTI; 11-06-2017 at 05:34 PM.