GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Insults to your GTI

Drew113

Ready to race!
haha exactly....and the fact that i can actually use my backseat now....the backseats in my G35 coupe were so uncomfortable!!!

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
haha exactly....and the fact that i can actually use my backseat now....the backseats in my G35 coupe were so uncomfortable!!!

i agree, i have a friend who drives a cooper s 300whp makes fun of my car, and i say how many bitches can you get in the back seats since its so cramped, and say your car is girlier. once i instagramd a pic with my car parked next to two modded gti's and said the slow crew, and i say hey atleast it doesnt torque steer when bone stock:lol:

Drew113

Ready to race!
Hahaha honestly though I turned heads like crazy in my old car...it was highly modded though and I'm just starting with the GTI now

VINNY1

Ready to race!
everyone that drives one thinks they are cool :cool:

so i just ignore them :)

My friend bought one because he drove mine. Anyone who talks shit should get a test drive!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
My friend bought one because he drove mine. Anyone who talks shit should get a test drive!

no thanks i have a better car than a mustang anyway. and i am not talking about my TDI.

Drew113

Ready to race!

haha my buddy is the same way too, once he realized i got one he was like "wtf i wanted to get one too!!"

Drew113

Ready to race!
WRX have decent interior...except for the huge blue spot in the middle of the seats

NEOHMark

Ready to race!
"Why get this when you could have bought a mustang?!"

It's not even a realistic comparison. First, in order to get a GT with ANYthing comparable in optional eq will jack it up well into the mid 30s. A $31k Mustang GT is very sparse. Second, the Mustang, while a great driving car, is impractical as all hell. Try getting two greyhound dogs in the back of Mustang...like we've done in the back of the GTI. :)

Drew113

Ready to race!
Damn WRX are up to 45k now?? That's unreal