GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good deal or no? 2011 GTI

BlackedOutMkv

Ready to race!
Quick update..

One month later.. The car is still doing great. I put 1000 miles on the car and no surprises or anything. The stiff ride of the springs with OEM shocks is fun when driving spiritedly, but starting to annoy me a little during cruises on uneven roads. I'm really looking for a good coilover kit with dampening to hopefully soften the ride a bit and get a little lower.

Bought a few upgrades, such as LED Taillights, euroswitch, window tint, gloss black interior with LED's and an ANS810 head unit.

I also happened to find the previous owner of the car on the vortex! She told me the miles were mostly highway, the car never underwent any warranty repairs and was extremely reliable aside from needing 2 coil packs at 30k miles. Also the springs were on the stock shocks for 52k miles, and she traded her in because she missed her old car, a Mini Cooper S

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Quick update..

One month later.. The car is still doing great. I put 1000 miles on the car and no surprises or anything. The stiff ride of the springs with OEM shocks is fun when driving spiritedly, but starting to annoy me a little during cruises on uneven roads. I'm really looking for a good coilover kit with dampening to hopefully soften the ride a bit and get a little lower.

Bought a few upgrades, such as LED Taillights, euroswitch, window tint, gloss black interior with LED's and an ANS810 head unit.

I also happened to find the previous owner of the car on the vortex! She told me the miles were mostly highway, the car never underwent any warranty repairs and was extremely reliable aside from needing 2 coil packs at 30k miles. Also the springs were on the stock shocks for 52k miles, and she traded her in because she missed her old car, a Mini Cooper S

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Where did you buy the ans-810? Are you happy with it?

BlackedOutMkv

Ready to race!
Where did you buy the ans-810? Are you happy with it?

So far, so good. It doesn't integrate with the MFD as well as the RNS315, but has a lot more features and the screen is gorgeous. No bugs as of yet, and shows on board information also like remaining oil, speed, rpm, which doors are open, etc. I got it directly from Audiosources.net