Xpipe
ABT Turboback
Stage 2 tune 15psi
Intake system

Mk6 mods :
APR stage 2 tune
APR downpipe

Roll 60 km/h

unfortunetly no honks but it was at the same time .

http://youtu.be/gBtk9HGyQBQ

Enjoy ...​

Last edited:

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
Shouldnt a MK5 stage 2 hit 19-21PSI.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
You got a lot of good videos, id like to see some expressway pull away videos from someone else's car. Taking off from 40-60 etc.

one similar to this but your camera is much better.

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
You got a lot of good videos, id like to see some expressway pull away videos from someone else's car. Taking off from 40-60 etc.

one similar to this but your camera is much better.

Thanks man , unfortunately I am usually alone while doing these stuff lol but I might try one vid . Stay tuned a lot of vids are coming after ko4 is installed :p

07GTI-2.0T

Go Kart Champion
do share what an "x pipe" is in the context of a 4 cyl GTI?

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
do share what an "x pipe" is in the context of a 4 cyl GTI?

Well i asked the guy the same question . I said does the x pipe exist for a gti , and he confirmed it so i just wrote what he claimed ^^

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Wow didn't realize how much faster a stage 2 TSI is over the FSI. I had a stage 2 MkV GTI w/intake and it was fast. Damn, now I really can't wait to get my DP installed in my MkVI and go stage 2. Do you know if he was DSG or manual? DSG vs manual could be some of that. Frankly I really like the DSG for what it is. Just wish it was a bit less laggy at stop signs. Maybe my 40k service will help with that.?

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
Wow didn't realize how much faster a stage 2 TSI is over the FSI. I had a stage 2 MkV GTI w/intake and it was fast. Damn, now I really can't wait to get my DP installed in my MkVI and go stage 2. Do you know if he was DSG or manual? DSG vs manual could be some of that. Frankly I really like the DSG for what it is. Just wish it was a bit less laggy at stop signs. Maybe my 40k service will help with that.?

first of all , I need to declare this I am apr stage 2 19 psi , and he have some unknown brand chip stage 2 15 psi , secondly he is DSG aswell , and even after 40 k service it will remain a bit laggy xD you cant make it perfect