GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nissan z350 vs MK6 Gti (5ROUNDS!!)

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
Not really , two hands are better ofc but i got used to this and hopefully everything is under control ^^

Alright because I remember one time doing that and I hit a bad dip and completely swerved into the other lane. That's why if I do go a little fast or whatever I hold my steering wheel with two hands!

dallen13

Ready to race!
Alright because I remember one time doing that and I hit a bad dip and completely swerved into the other lane. That's why if I do go a little fast or whatever I hold my steering wheel with two hands!

But Vin Diesel...

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!

Lol just becarefull buddy and do what you know best !

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
i think gti guy is k04 now..dont know if i missed something but i seen a race vs a bike on youtube recently that i believe was you

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
i think gti guy is k04 now..dont know if i missed something but i seen a race vs a bike on youtube recently that i believe was you

yes I am ko4 now I just updated my signature :p thanks for subscribing to my youtube channel