GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: VWR Streetsport Plus coilovers + extras

GP813

Ready to race!
SOLD

VWR Streetsport Plus adjustable coilovers
Super easy 12 point adjustment for spirited or daily driving. Softest setting gave a great sporty ride without sharp harshness. Comes with adjustable front end links. These are the newest version. Excellent track suspension short of getting into clubsports.

Original buyer fell through a while back so these have sat around in climate controlled storage. They have been tracked once. Approx 5k miles on them and about 2.5 to 3 years old. Aside from being a bit dirty they are in great shape and completely functional. I have the original tools that came with the units as well.

In addition, I have the original set I had purchased from VWR that I kept for spare parts. Long story short, VWR sent me a new replacement set after an issue on track with them, VWR made it right and I never had an issue with the second set.

I need to get rid of these to make room in my storage since my Audi S3 OEM parts are crowding up the space enough as it is. I am willing to ship at the buyers expense anywhere in the continental US.

Pics available upon request, just PM me your number.

Last edited:

GP813

Ready to race!
Hey all, this is still available, sorry about the delay. Got busy with work and school over the last few days. Will respond to all those who PM'ed me. Thanks.

Renck

Ready to race!
Hey all, this is still available, sorry about the delay. Got busy with work and school over the last few days. Will respond to all those who PM'ed me. Thanks.

Good to hear these are still available, I'm looking forward to receive the information requested via PM, so we can close a deal.

GP813

Ready to race!
Sold, thank you all who expressed interest

Renck

Ready to race!
Kudos to a great seller........thanks a lot!

rsz_20171004_174553.jpg