GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need some help on price...

Cypress

lol at this community...

I'd say offer them 25k and see what happens. I worked with a used car dealer before, and they always set the price above by 1,000 as that's normally how much customers automatically ask for in a discount. So 25,767 should be easy and 25k is you can push hard.

webber

Ready to race!
so lucky!! how come some people are already selling their 2012 gti especially autobahn package! good luck with the negotiation! i'm sure you will get the price that you want!!!

DummyBear

Ready to race!
wow 2012 autobahn for 25-26k. damnnnnn ... duno if gti depreciates fast or u r just getting an awsome deal!

B!gR3d

Passed Driver's Ed
Wont go any lower then $26k even.
Trying to work in a trade now....
I'll keep you guys posted!

JammingJay

Ready to race!
Its been on the lot since approx 4.5.2012. Near the end of the month, if the GTI is still there, the used car manager may feel pressure to move the unit.

jd21476

Passed Driver's Ed
There is a 2011 with 5k at Southbay VW in San iego and they want like $23k for it. Sure its a year older but nothing has changed.

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
That's a very solid price. Seriously. That car barely has any miles on it, and it's and Autobahn and is well over $30k new. Also, it's CPO, so you have warranty for 60k miles!! Everybody want's to help you get lower, and that's a good thing, but at that price it's a very good deal.

EDIT: The tint job on it looks great as well

B!gR3d

Passed Driver's Ed
Been emailing back and forth and they wont go any lower then $26K.
The only thing they would work out was a trade in for my car if I was interested.
My car on edmunds is worth 9.9k trade in and I believe they are willing to do that without even looking at the car.

Still wishing I could get the car to $25k flat and $10K for the trade in.

Any advice?

Thanks!

B!gR3d

Passed Driver's Ed
That's a very solid price. Seriously. That car barely has any miles on it, and it's and Autobahn and is well over $30k new. Also, it's CPO, so you have warranty for 60k miles!! Everybody want's to help you get lower, and that's a good thing, but at that price it's a very good deal.

EDIT: The tint job on it looks great as well

What about the tire repair on one of the tires?
Saw it on it's carfax, anything I should worry about?

B!gR3d

Passed Driver's Ed
Its been on the lot since approx 4.5.2012. Near the end of the month, if the GTI is still there, the used car manager may feel pressure to move the unit.

Great point, I've been watching it slowly drop on cars.com the last 2-3 weeks.
May be a good move to just wait and randomly email at the end of the month and see what they'll do.