GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I just noticed

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
In the us the std headlights are the crappy ones. Xenons are a option. They are in the autobahn package. I have a 2012 with std headlights :(

WAP

Go Kart Champion
I noticed a while ago that you can keep the handle bars on the headliners stay the open position by unlocking a little tab.

Confirmed. Nice find. How did you ever notice it? The coat hangers are worthless for bringing home dry cleaning so I'll now lock open a grab handle and hang my shirts from it. :thumbsup:

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
In the us the std headlights are the crappy ones. Xenons are a option. They are in the autobahn package. I have a 2012 with std headlights :(

autobahn and nav package. I miss xenons, i wish they were standard :(

ATC2

Ready to race!
Where does the cargo net go? I noticed two hooks near the rear seats back rest but what about the little hooks on the bottom of the net? I Haven't figured it out yet. :confused:

P

plac

Where does the cargo net go? I noticed two hooks near the rear seats back rest but what about the little hooks on the bottom of the net? I Haven't figured it out yet. :confused:

those hooks on the seat back are child seat latch system.

your net hooks fold out from the sides of the trunk. at floor level.

ATC2

Ready to race!
those hooks on the seat back are child seat latch system.

your net hooks fold out from the sides of the trunk. at floor level.

I was referring to the ones aligned with the struts (near the outlet) not the one on the backrest. But i think I may have figured it out, I looked for the ones along the bottom floor my cargo liner mat was covering the loops towards the rear of the car, now i can stretch the net across the bottom to where it can hold something down if needed. In conjunction with the Velcro angles it should work well. Thanks... :thumbsup:

C4L

Banned
I know pretty much everything about my car but did learn something new when me and the wife picked up her new 2013 CC two weeks ago.

Upon unlocking your car and opening the door, you can hold the window-down switches to roll down the windows before you get in the car.

It works on the Golf/GTI as well and I thought it was good to know given the 90+ degree temps we have been having lately.

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
I know pretty much everything about my car but did learn something new when me and the wife picked up her new 2013 CC two weeks ago.

Upon unlocking your car and opening the door, you can hold the window-down switches to roll down the windows before you get in the car.

It works on the Golf/GTI as well and I thought it was good to know given the 90+ degree temps we have been having lately.

I had to turn that on in vagcom in both of mine.

iamgap

Ready to race!

I had to turn that on in vagcom in both of mine.

I'm wrong. Had to turn it on in my '10 gti, but it was already enabled inthe '12 TDI. My bad.

Where is this turned on?

Regarding VAGCOM and windows, I much prefer to set 09 - Central Electronics, byte 3, bit 5 to allow opening windows via remote.

gap

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
Where is this turned on?

Regarding VAGCOM and windows, I much prefer to set 09 - Central Electronics, byte 3, bit 5 to allow opening windows via remote.

gap

You just described what I was thinking of. I misunderstood C4L. What he's referring to has always worked in both cars.