GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Handheld tuning option for the Golf R and priced to sell

Avant

Ready to race!
In my honest opinion.. getting a C2 tune isn't worth getting the portable flasher if that makes sense.

GPM

Ready to race!
In my honest opinion.. getting a C2 tune isn't worth getting the portable flasher if that makes sense.

Please share your first hand experience with the C2 Tune. Did you find it lacking in power, or was it the way the power was delivered.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
i would do this in a second if i was about to tune a Golf R. Price is down to $499 which includes your choice of 2 programs on your device, and can be a combo of stage 1 and stage 2. The kind of stuff I always wanted on my GTI but never got.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
I bought it this morning. We'll see how it works out.

its the Cobb Tuning I wanted for years. Too bad it wouldn't work on GTI's anyway. I hope they don't lock the MK7 R ECU's like the GTI's..

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
its the Cobb Tuning I wanted for years. Too bad it wouldn't work on GTI's anyway. I hope they don't lock the MK7 R ECU's like the GTI's..

Yep, and yep. I have a feeling they will be locked though, based on the information I have received at work about their concerns.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Ya i bet they will be locked too. Too bad, because that's a big consideration when i think about buying a VW.

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Flashed my car with the c2ner device. Used stage 1 and it feels pretty damned good once you hit about 3k RPM. Going to get some more seat time with it over the next few days and need to try out the c2STEP options.