GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR RSC Installed but saggy in the rear

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
I'd take it back to NGP and have them fix it. It shouldn't sag down like that. APR exhausts (when done right) look perfect, but they are very very hard to align correctly.

TLud

Passed Driver's Ed
If you really zoom in, it does look like it's sagging. The muffler appears angled down in the front. Maybe this was to get the tips tight with the valence? It's definitely not right, although they did do a good job getting the tips lined up.

-yz-1

Passed Driver's Ed
If you really zoom in, it does look like it's sagging. The muffler appears angled down in the front. Maybe this was to get the tips tight with the valence? It's definitely not right, although they did do a good job getting the tips lined up.

Yep, he took a good amount of time lining the tips up and they look perfect however in the order of importance that is near last. They're going to have to losen all the clamps and re-adjust the whole thing again I think. The pipe/muffler section needs to be tilted upwards, it will be interesting to see how they get the tips to line up after that tho.

07STitoR

Ready to race!
Mine also sags to the side a little bit but only noticeable when you look under the car I think its normal. My tips poke out A LOT compared to yours. Also if you didn't want to bang speed bumps why you lower your car so much.

Last edited:

3UR0S3X

APR exhausts are extremely hard to install on the same level as APR themselves. You should take it back and get them to align it or deal with a shop that installs APR exhausts at least once a week.