GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVIII

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Ugh these new models just make me want to keep my MK6 forever. MK7 is not growing on me still, and the mk8 concepts look terrible!!

I always had a unique attraction to mk6. My ex got me into VW with her mk5 but something about the 6 gave me wood. The 7 still hasn’t grown fully on me but it’s gotten there in small increments. I actually like the 8 concept more than the 7 though I just wish it was going to have the 2 door option. I can’t say I’ll ever want an electric or hybrid vehicle. It’s just not my style. No matter the body style. IMO...none have yet to give me more wood than the mk1. “Eggplant emoji”

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
I personally like the idea of an electric GTI, then again I also hate loud cars.

If they can produce an AWD-standard DSG with 7 or 8 gears and produce at least 250 hp with an all electric motor I am in. Wonder what APR can do with electric tunes

Corradoluvher

Ready to race!
I personally like the idea of an electric GTI, then again I also hate loud cars.

If they can produce an AWD-standard DSG with 7 or 8 gears and produce at least 250 hp with an all electric motor I am in. Wonder what APR can do with electric tunes

Im pretty sure they can do it. They have software out there for the Tesla Models. APR will for sure have have their own.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Looks like any 350Z, 370Z, BRZ, Not a fan, reminds me of a clown shoe but that name is reserved for the BMW Z3M.

My wife insists that she hates damn near all cars because they all look like shoes. [emoji848][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Love the clown shoe. Best name ever for a car. That Supra looks like GT85-BRZ with a gandular disorder.

Corradoluvher

Ready to race!
Looks like any 350Z, 370Z, BRZ, Not a fan, reminds me of a clown shoe but that name is reserved for the BMW Z3M.

I like the style of it. IMO 350z, 370z and BRZ all look better than any GTI. They all lack power and are N/A. Witch is why I didnt purchase one. GTI was a cheaper option to mod.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
My wife insists that she hates damn near all cars because they all look like shoes. [emoji848][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but she loves shoes, yes?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Still won't be caught dead in one anymore.