GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Volkswagen needs your help - seriously!

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
it's too bad they won't even announce if the Golf R will be sold here...

look at this marketing ploy by ford...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGTV1TTe28U

seems like Ford wants to sell cars to enthusiast, and not let the accountants run the business into the ground!!

That would be nice to have here. They'd never bring it.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
You could not be any more wrong.

I am married, with kids. I want a 4 doors with Manual transmission.
I will not purchase a performace car with automatic/DSG.

They need to offer both... period. Makes sense for everyone.

Richie558

I have been told that the confidentiality agreement doesn't apply and I can share the info: Mid 2011 as a 2012 model.

WARNING ABOUT US SPECS LLC and CARL BRINEGAR, first off Better Business bureau rates US Specs with an " F" rating and numerous complaints against US Specs which are unanswered. i have had an experience where i imported an old Mercedes L508D Camper through US Specs. I paid Carl Brinegar an initial fee he had the vech. over 2 years said he did research and never got my vech to pass US standards, meanwhile he hits me with a bill for over $12,000 for research and storage plus my $3600 deposit. i paid initially close to $10,000 for the Camper so go figure, Carl now owns the Camper and i am out over $15,000. US Specs are no way honest bussiness people, so b eware, they should not be allowed to conduct businnes, i have foind at least 3 more people he has done this same situation to, Carl Brinegar is a thief and liar. any other person with info about US Specs or Carl Brinegar please call me Richard , at 917-306-4272

Brian@Mooreparts

Passed Driver's Ed
Not to bump this old thread, BUT I have too.

Because no one ever thanked this thread or golf r dude. So here's my THANKS!

Not saying this is the only reason why its on the way now, but, well it one of the reasons! :D