GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 MK6 Autobahn vs 2008 Evolution X

SPEEDYWINDS

Passed Driver's Ed
Call me CRAZY, but I trade my Evolution X for the 2011 MK6!

It is not faster, but it is A LOT nicer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even my wife agree!!!!

What it impressing me the most, how SMOOTH the engine is compare to the Evolution!!! The evolution is a GREAT car, but as a CRUISER and quality the MK6 is A LOT better.

I love my MK6:thumbup:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yep! carefree maintenance its called.

Brian@PuenteHillsVW

Ready to race!
3 years free maintenance?

Yes, as Gunkata said.

The carefree scheduled mantinence is included on all 09 and up brand new cars. With all that $$ saved, these beautiful German engineered pieces of art tend to sell themselves!

Were getting a used MR on the lot in the next few days..

Wonder if it's yours.. ;)

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
EvoX uh. :)

Would u plan any little mods like a stage1 + intake? Not that much expensive for more power.

I recommend a direct stage2 + intake and u are in business.

How about SMOOTH and powerful

welcome.

SPEEDYWINDS

Passed Driver's Ed
EvoX uh. :)

Would u plan any little mods like a stage1 + intake? Not that much expensive for more power.

I recommend a direct stage2 + intake and u are in business.

How about SMOOTH and powerful

welcome.

Yes, so far looks like the best is ARP, right?

BOTL

I like Golf but CMON and EVO is a sportscar and I LOVE german cars but an EVO is alwyas an EVO.

IF we would be talking about BMWs on the other hand...that would be a diffrent storie!

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
I like Golf but CMON and EVO is a sportscar and I LOVE german cars but an EVO is alwyas an EVO.

IF we would be talking about BMWs on the other hand...that would be a diffrent storie!

Not everyone prefers an evo over a GTi. I was one of those guys. Drove the Evo, STI, WRX look at which one I ended up with. The only thing those cars have on the GTI is straight line speed and AWD. I like my GTI more and always have. All are great cars however some have different tastes than others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOTL

Not everyone prefers an evo over a GTi. I was one of those guys. Drove the Evo, STI, WRX look at which one I ended up with. The only thing those cars have on the GTI is straight line speed and AWD. I like my GTI more and always have. All are great cars however some have different tastes than others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in SWEDEN and one thing I can promise you, the Evo can perform on ice and snow so it will outhandle a golf on any surface, it has tons of technology in it that works excellent and has proven it self for years.

What you prefer is another thing and I respect that everybody likes diffrrnt things. For example I have owned a M5...one of the best cars ever made, but I prefer a 535 xda during the winter and better comfort so I understand. What I meant was the EVO has better performance and at least on this side of the pond much less problems.

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers