GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$25 mods

dubmk6_ewok

Ready to race!
So I just won a $25 gift card at work, and like any other vw enthusiast I would like to put it into my car. Got any ideas for mods for $25 or under really cool. I'm gonna say aesthetic cuz there probably nothing performance wise for $25. Pics would be helpful too!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
4 cans of plasti dip

Merkle

Banned
Buy a VW t-shirt, or use it to get a new air filter. Most modifications start at well over $250. I'm not trying to discourage you, I'm sharing what I have learned from experience. It's better to do nothing than do something badly or cheaply.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Use that $25 to eat 4-5 lunches rather than paying out-of-pocket, and save the money towards a performance upgrade.

racinrabbit1

Ready to race!
Mad stickers yo

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
Just get a really disgusting hooker!

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
+1 on the GTI seat handle inserts.

Also i got my smoked side markers on sale from euro parts shipped for 25 dollars last xmas.

dubmk6_ewok

Ready to race!
+1 on the GTI seat handle inserts.

Also i got my smoked side markers on sale from euro parts shipped for 25 dollars last xmas.

Handle inserts only problem I have a TDI lol

And where did you get your side markers have a link?

kram

Ready to race!
I thought the handle inserts were available for the TDI.. Does your seat not have that little spot on the handle?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

dubmk6_ewok

Ready to race!
I thought the handle inserts were available for the TDI.. Does your seat not have that little spot on the handle?

No it does it just meant I couldn't by GTI ones but I did just post a pic of one I found and bought on eBay

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
At $25 you'll only ruin your car with "mods"...buy quality cleaning products for your car with that money (e.g., Sonax Wheel Cleaner)

kram

Ready to race!
No it does it just meant I couldn't by GTI ones but I did just post a pic of one I found and bought on eBay

Ohhh, gotcha! I thought I saw ones somewhere that said TDI in blue letters, just don't recall where...