GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
while im not sure how thr crackles work, i imagine they're pressure driven. BOV releases pressure from the system, possibly not allowing the crackles to form? just a guess.
that makes sense to me hence why you need to be in boost and above 3-4krpms for the crackles to work. But Alex always seems to correct us soon enough after our speculation.

UberFast

Ready to race!
Has anyone been able to get in touch with Alex recently? Still currently being tuned but haven't heard from him in a couple weeks.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
that makes sense to me hence why you need to be in boost and above 3-4krpms for the crackles to work. But Alex always seems to correct us soon enough after our speculation.

In 4 getting corrected

Laimface

Ready to race!
Has anyone been able to get in touch with Alex recently? Still currently being tuned but haven't heard from him in a couple weeks.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hes always commenting on facebook groups, he's definitely alive lol. If you're desperate call them?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
In 4 getting corrected

Im sure Alex and them are a little busy, try sending another email or calling them today if you havent heard anything in awhile

cardoboy

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anyone know if the LC slots 1-6 are the same as COBB?
1-3500
2-3750
3-4000
4-4250
5-4500
6-4750

Also I got the crackle and no crackle files with the latest adjustment to my tune, which is the crackle file? Both files are named the same with the exception of LEC or NEC in the file names.

Roctre

Ready to race!
I just figured the larger file had the crackles and it was so that's how I put the right tune on my car.

OhioMK6

Ready to race!
I assumed the L to mean LOUD hahaha

Yeah I'd say it definitely stands for loud. I just switched to NEC for a change since they were a bit much for my 100 mile daily commute :D

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
while im not sure how thr crackles work, i imagine they're pressure driven. BOV releases pressure from the system, possibly not allowing the crackles to form? just a guess.

Sorry guys this is a mistake on our end. This was related to the crackles we have for the Mazdaspeed platform only and it relates to how a BOV affects engine loads on that particular platform.

In the case of the GTI, this is not a concern.

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
Does anyone know if the LC slots 1-6 are the same as COBB?
1-3500
2-3750
3-4000
4-4250
5-4500
6-4750

Also I got the crackle and no crackle files with the latest adjustment to my tune, which is the crackle file? Both files are named the same with the exception of LEC or NEC in the file names.

Yes they unless otherwise specific. Keep in mind that they are progressive and increase as vehicle speed increases as well - allowing a type of rolling launch control.

By the time you pass 19mph (rear wheel speed) the limiter is same as engine rev limiter.

HuangMoney

Go Kart Newbie
Ordered my tune yesterday, excited waiting for my online tuning form lol
Probably shouldn't have waited until the weekend