GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

myslowgti1

Passed Driver's Ed
I’m about to purchase a clutch should I purchase a flywheel too or is the stock one good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I’m about to purchase a clutch should I purchase a flywheel too or is the stock one good?

From what I understand stock flywheel and pressure plate are good to about 400hp and or ft/lb, not sure which. If you're keeping the stock turbo or going k04 you should be all set with just the clutch disc. Which one are you getting? I have a brand new stage 3 drop in disc for sale ;)

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

myslowgti1

Passed Driver's Ed
From what I understand stock flywheel and pressure plate are good to about 400hp and or ft/lb, not sure which. If you're keeping the stock turbo or going k04 you should be all set with just the clutch disc. Which one are you getting? I have a brand new stage 3 drop in disc for sale ;)

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

How much??

smanierre

Autocross Champion

smanierre

Autocross Champion

Noodle1

Ready to race!
So I have a question, If My apr dealer was to flash me to the stock "Zero" file, would It affect my stratified tune? Im thinking it might wipe my tune but I can always plug in my acessport and retune it with the strat tune, right?

Also What do you guys monitor on your acessport?

Laimface

Ready to race!
So I have a question, If My apr dealer was to flash me to the stock "Zero" file, would It affect my stratified tune? Im thinking it might wipe my tune but I can always plug in my acessport and retune it with the strat tune, right?

What's the point? You an go to a "stock" tune with your AP. Tell them to shove it up their hoop haha

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

Yeah you just plug the AP in again and re-flash.
I monitor boost and engine temp. But im a bit minimalist.

What's the point? You an go to a "stock" tune with your AP. Tell them to shove it up their hoop haha
Also this... why is your APR dealer wanting to flash your car, even to stock, if you already have another tune?

Laimface

Ready to race!
Many revisions later and back on the dyno!

273hp ->285hp

328 ft lb -> 353 ft lb

tofuD01

Ready to race!

tofuD01

Ready to race!