GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA

C1iffyp

Passed Driver's Ed
Just moved to the Greensboro area and bought a 2012 GTI. Love the car and cannot wait to start modifying it. Haven't had any luck getting up with anyone in the local scene yet though...

rpandresen

Ready to race!
I need some help with inspection. I'm APR stg2 with a catted dp and spacers. The VW dealer is saying because I have spacers I can't pass. I've passed inspection multiple times with this setup after putting my car in stock mode. Any suggestions?

jettaglis

Go Kart Champion
I need some help with inspection. I'm APR stg2 with a catted dp and spacers. The VW dealer is saying because I have spacers I can't pass. I've passed inspection multiple times with this setup after putting my car in stock mode. Any suggestions?

where are you located?

C1iffyp

Passed Driver's Ed
where are you located?

This ^

Thomas Performance in Greensboro, NC could help you out.

They did both my Stage 1 and Stage 2 flashes and are always down to help out the community.

Just look up their Facebook Page and message them.

Connorc

Hey all! Im new to the forum and will be moving to the Pinehurst area for school in about a year. I have a stage 2 MK6 GTI and im just looking for some insight on the car scene down there! Thanks!

kapoogle

Passed Driver's Ed
I recently just moved to fayetteville!

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
How is it so far?? Im really looking forward to moving there!
I'm in Raleigh if you ever make it up here. Stage II GTI. She's covered with disgusting pollen right now :/

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

jettaglis

Go Kart Champion
How is it so far?? Im really looking forward to moving there!

Fellow northerner relocate here, grown up on Long Island and also lived in Northern NJ. I miss it up there however the benefits of the south are far better. I'm not sure what field of work you are in but generally wages are about the same and the cost of living is way less. There was no way I was affording a place on my own up there. People are nice, there is Chick-fil-A's and tons of nature type things from the mountains to the beaches.
You will miss Taylor Ham.

Flamer117

Hey guys! Anyone coming to the Mooresville Cars and Coffee Meet? I went to the February meet and saw 3 GTIs (1 Mk4 modded, and 2 MK7 probably unmodded). Just checking up on the community!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Connorc

I'm in Raleigh if you ever make it up here. Stage II GTI. She's covered with disgusting pollen right now :/

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Once i move down there in about a year il for sure be checking Raleigh out!

Connorc

Fellow northerner relocate here, grown up on Long Island and also lived in Northern NJ. I miss it up there however the benefits of the south are far better. I'm not sure what field of work you are in but generally wages are about the same and the cost of living is way less. There was no way I was affording a place on my own up there. People are nice, there is Chick-fil-A's and tons of nature type things from the mountains to the beaches.
You will miss Taylor Ham.

Yes im definitely going to miss the Taylor Ham :laugh: but i heard there was a place near Elon that has it! Anyways, im very excited for the move just hoping there is enough shows and meets in my area to stay busy!