GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DIY Piss Mod MKVI

DDKing13

Ready to race!
Hartford, CT. (AP) —State Police have reported a deadly car wreck this afternoon. Officials report that a late model GMC pickup truck forced a VW GTI into a road divider after a road rage incident. The name of the victim is being withheld but he was described as a 6'4 male who was jacked. Emergency responders were on the scene quickly but were initially blinded when they were squirted in the eyes with window washer fluid from what is thought to be a malfunctioning rear window sprayer.

:clap::clap::clap:

hockeystar17mnj

Ready to race!
What SPRYTDI did was completely wrong --

I'm baffled as to why folks are applauding this loon. He initiated the confrontation, exited his vehicle, and created an altercation. All while he had a loaded gun on his hip, and (most likely) a terrified child in the back seat.

Does he feel like a tough guy because he carries a concealed weapon? If he didn't have his "buddy" on his hip, would he have all that (false) courage to confront, and then post on this forum about it? (Rhetorical questions)

Great job, dad. :clap:

I agree that he shouldnt have approached the guys bmw, he isnt a cop and should not be approaching anyone with their hand on a loaded firearm unless they are ready to pull the trigger in self defense, However I do agree that he should have pulled over, driving with a child in the car is not a good idea if your attempting to avoid a crazy person. If the guy walked toward his car then I agree he should have stepped out, informed the bmw driver that he was armed and that he should return to his vehicle and leave immediately.

jy7347

Passed Driver's Ed
i want to do this mod on the front instead, on the headlight spray, face them forward, so i can spray people away when im in traffic, people here in hong kong sometimes just dont get the concept of green light for cars means you stop walking and let the cars thru

rahilkalim

i want to do this mod on the front instead, on the headlight spray, face them forward, so i can spray people away when im in traffic, people here in hong kong sometimes just dont get the concept of green light for cars means you stop walking and let the cars thru

That would be awesome, but could cause more harm than an angry driver. If there were to happen to me, I would key your car as you drove past me. (If i were 15-20 years younger.):w00t:

07stuntin6r

Ready to race!
Not to be rude, but I'm not worried about getting into fights with ppl.... I'm not easily intimidated ..I'm 6'4 260lbs n jacked, my very presence scares old white women, if someone can beat my ass then bravo for them they deserve that win... but anyways.... BACK TO MY MOD..... Does anyone know how to do it?!

Wow the maturity in this forum proves what I have thought for years. Most Euro and other tuners are immature kids etc. For the past 8hrs coming from a camaro forum did members ask about doing something so stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
Go back to the #camaro lifestyle then

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
Just don't drive behind me might squirt you ;)

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Wow the maturity in this forum proves what I have thought for years. Most Euro and other tuners are immature kids etc. For the past 8hrs coming from a camaro forum did members ask about doing something so stupid.

While I can't possibly apologize for some of the idiocy brewing here, I can tell you there are swaths of intelligence around.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I just found this thread and it was worth reading. Thank you all.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I honestly think front windshield wipers to the job fine, I was behind a slow x5 and I was only leaving 2 car spaces because she was taking the ramp slow when I had my good ol mk6, the front sprayers reached to my car. But then turns out she's Asian and thinks I'm tailgating. This morning I sprayed mine cuz it was dirty and the black accord behind me got pissed off but leaving about 1 car space cuz he's in a rush.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I have a big penis.

That is all.

The Yetti

Ready to race!
It's threads like this that made Grambles leave.

#neverforget

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
While I can't possibly apologize for some of the idiocy brewing here, I can tell you there are swaths of intelligence around.

It's more like:

25% members who actually work on their cars
70% members who have "BITCH HANDS" (don't want to get their hands dirty)
5% act like they know it all but can't even turn a socket wrench