GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS - Neuspeed Catback

dafuture

Go Kart Champion
For sale is my beloved Neuspeed catback. It looks and sounds absolutely fantastic, but as a trade-in becomes more and more likely, I've been looking to pass on some of my remaining parts.

I will do my best to post some pictures this week, but I will not get shots of it off the car until this weekend. You will need to order a new gasket from Neuspeed, they typically run a few dollars (the catback is 2 separate pieces). I will include the current one for immediate install.

I'm looking to get SOLD. Due to its 2 piece nature, it is actually possible to ship, but so far it has been tough to get a cheap quote. I can try to work with a buyer if someone's serious.

If you're interested, please feel free to PM me for immediate pictures or with any questions.

Last edited:

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
Bump for who is ever in the market for an exhaust.. I can vouch for a solid product. I love the look and sound from my Neuspeed Catback. Glws man.

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Bump ,
One of the best sounding cb exhausts for the mk6 gti.

Sent from my Pixel

dafuture

Go Kart Champion
If you have catless dp, is it makes pop sounds with having muffler ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry man, I honestly don't know. I have mine with a Neuspeed downpipe and I do get a little bit of pop sometimes.

Still available? Any pics? Thanks

Yes, it's still available. I'm going to be taking detailed pics tomorrow (it rained all day here, so not a great time to be on the ground), so check back then or PM me and I'll send them direct.

gtimk6er

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry man, I honestly don't know. I have mine with a Neuspeed downpipe and I do get a little bit of pop sometimes.

Yes, it's still available. I'm going to be taking detailed pics tomorrow (it rained all day here, so not a great time to be on the ground), so check back then or PM me and I'll send them direct.

Ok thank you!