GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ZIZA taillights

ArmyBOB1

Has anyone pulled the trigger on a set of their new LED taillights from ECS tuning? Just curious on how good their overall quality is.

MONEY SHIFT

Banned
Don't know why you would buy those when you can get them $100 cheaper from OPD or Ed.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
The one for 700-800$, when i bought mine i believe they were genuiene, i dont remember. Had them over a year no issues

MONEY SHIFT

Banned
He's talking about the Ziza ones. They are $500.

MONEY SHIFT

Banned
I know people that bought eds and I've seen the same issues and worse, but he does warranty them. I would buy depo. I love the led tails, but I can't justify spending the money until the car is paid off. And for the people spending $800 for taillights..... That's just retarded.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Some say eds fitment is off other say it lined up perfectly. Its hit or miss on all replica tails, But 800 for genuine is retarded No thanks. Ill take my chances with reps.

JonnysChillCousin

Ready to race!
Fitment is off on all of them. You just adjust it with the screws in the back by dremeling it. Ecs is just naming their china reps Ziza. Same as Eds and over priced

kiyoshi147

Ready to race!
Just Installed ZIZA

just installed the ZIZA LED Tailights via ECS tuning yesterday. They fit the same as the originals i pulled off. Their might be a slightly larger gap than stock on the top edge of the outer set of lights but nothing noticeable unless you are specifically looking for it up close.

Overall, they look amazing and they fit great.

Only issue, it triggered the warning that the taillights are out on the dash and everytime i start the car it tells me to check all 4 of my rear lights.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
just installed the ZIZA LED Tailights via ECS tuning yesterday. They fit the same as the originals i pulled off. Their might be a slightly larger gap than stock on the top edge of the outer set of lights but nothing noticeable unless you are specifically looking for it up close.

Overall, they look amazing and they fit great.

Only issue, it triggered the warning that the taillights are out on the dash and everytime i start the car it tells me to check all 4 of my rear lights.

because you need VCDS to code it properly.

411big

Ready to race!
I ordered depos just because I know what they are all about. I didn't want to be a test rat for ziza