GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Polk 8 inch sub

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Selling this full sub enclosure. It is an 8 inch unit. Just requires power and its good to go. Had it for about 3 years. Hits nicely.
I switched to uberstealth box, so I do not need this anymore.
Looking for $50 obo.
Located 21218 baltimore. Kinda heavy for shipping.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

brobst

Go Kart Champion
The uber is a 10 in shadow. Im using the same amp in the photo for the uber. Its the pioneer 10 shallow that is listed on uberstealth website. I think the 10 hits a little harder. But I never compared them. Could be a cool experiment. This car does not need more than a 10. The 8 was sufficient, just wanted some trunk space back. Polk makes good stuff

somerset91

Ready to race!
If only I were in Michigan. How does the Uberstealth sound compared to this? There's a local uberstealth seller but I'm worried that having it under the heavy carpeting is not going to make it as good as a sub box out in the open. Not to mention it's more expensive than just a regular sub box.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Uber is louder because it is slightly bigger. Full size 8 vs shallow 10. But they both are more than enough for this car imo. They both can rattle your trunk. Polk is high quality and pioneer sounds good as well so far.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Its like less than an inch of carpet. I dont think it is muffled or attenuated. It may actually help with vinrating hatch by having carpet cover absorb vibrations first