GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTT/WTB EXHAUST TIPS

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
Morning ladies and gents,

I have a mk6 golf r and my tips look like crap plain and simple. Wondering if anyone has tips laying around that you are willing to trade or sell. I dont mind if its welded to a y pipe still or clamp ons. Let me know what you got! If you look at my posts youll see a thread with a bunch of stuff I'm selling if you might want to trade for something.

Thanks everyone

Mk6 Golf R | APR Stage 2+

webbry4

Ready to race!
Check out Ecs tuning tips they look great imo and are fairly cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
I like them but not enough to buy them. Thanks though

oldtype2

Ready to race!
I have a stainless set, 60mm slip-on inlet, 4" outlet. $40 shipped..

Last edited:

oldtype2

Ready to race!
Do the 4" tips look too big? Did you have em on a golf too?

They are from a catback for the GTI. Probably would need to be welded on a Golf R.

Just an example photo of 4" tips on a Golf R...

Sent from oldtype2 using Tapatalk Pro

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
They are from a catback for the GTI. Probably would need to be welded on a Golf R.

Just an example photo of 4" tips on a Golf R...

Very cool lol do you have clamps with it?

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
I do.

Im going to double check my piping because i deleted the muffler and had a straight y pipe installed hopefully its the right size where i can just cut my tips off and secure these

oldtype2

Ready to race!
Im going to double check my piping because i deleted the muffler and had a straight y pipe installed hopefully its the right size where i can just cut my tips off and secure these

Sounds good. 60mm (2 3/8) is an oddball size. If your pipe is 2.5, they'll probably need to be welded on.

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
Sounds good. 60mm (2 3/8) is an oddball size. If your pipe is 2.5, they'll probably need to be welded on.

I think they are and 60mm seems it might be a bit smaller right? Maybe a close tolerance fit if i can get it to slip on? Ill be in the garage later on today and double check

oldtype2

Ready to race!
I think they are and 60mm seems it might be a bit smaller right? Maybe a close tolerance fit if i can get it to slip on? Ill be in the garage later on today and double check

They are 2.5" outside diameter, most likely need to be modified to fit unless your pipe is a little smaller than 2.5".