GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoLED Complete Interior LED Kit for MK6 GTI/Golf - Lifetime Warranty - Free Ship

Clarkson

Ready to race!
Order placed, thanks for posting... Can't wait to install these :)

FNR32

Ready to race!
Order placed!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Thanks for all the orders! They will all ship out Monday, so keep them coming and you will get them quickly next week!
I hate to say this, but our stock is almost out! Our manufacture believes in quality, not quantity, and they are made in very small batches and only made to order by our specs.

It looks like an 8 week wait for our next batch that started 3 weeks ago. And then all need to be tested.

But get them while you can at this amazing price!

Thank you

Clarkson

Ready to race!
Just got my shipping info :w00t: thanks again!!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
You might get tired of me saying it, but all orders will be out tomorrow, many already got their tracking #, the rest can expect their tracking # tomorrow before they go out!
Don't forget to order now before they go up in price:
-The lights will "fade out" when you turn off your car just like your current stock lights
-These will not stay on or “glow” after you shut off your car like other sets
-Crisp White color – No cheap blue or yellow tint
-Works with MFD (car controls)
-No Errors
-Lifetime Warranty

http://deautokey.com/category/all-vw-led-sets-and-parts-interior-exterior

Thank you

Frosty631

Ready to race!
Fully installed interior and license plate and testing some others and deautokey's product is incredible no spotting on the light the red is literally perfect color match to oem red in the car and the white is incredibly crisp couldn't be happier glad I waited and did some homework and didn't pay what other places are charging for either not as much or less quality or even both. There price can't be beat and the quality is not does not reflect in the reason why the price is what it is highly recommend these

2013 White MK6 GTI | Yellow Fogs and Vinyl | Injen Intake |

Hyun

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally installed the rest of my lights... I blew a fuse with the glove box light... Replaced the fuse, everything is good except my footwells are not staying on. They turn on when I open the doors, but stay off when they're closed... Any idea what this could be?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Finally installed the rest of my lights... I blew a fuse with the glove box light... Replaced the fuse, everything is good except my footwells are not staying on. They turn on when I open the doors, but stay off when they're closed... Any idea what this could be?

You had the white wedge for the glove box??
When installing, was the glovebox off when you plugged it in?
We have a new wedge in the glovebox to avoid this, but it needs to be turned off when installing.

For the footwells, we never heard or seen of that issue, is there any settings that we don't know about that could cause that? You can DIM or shut them off completely through the MFD, check the settings there..

Keep us updated.

GS631--thanks for the feedback :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Frosty631

Ready to race!

Hey check the mfi settings under lights and something and see if footwells box is check and then if the dim % is set to something that will show

Hyun

Passed Driver's Ed
For the glove box, I just popped out the housing and unplugged it, swapped the bulb and plugged it back in... Lights in the whole car went out...

As for the footwells, I checked the settings and the check box is checked.

Frosty631

Ready to race!
For the glove box, I just popped out the housing and unplugged it, swapped the bulb and plugged it back in... Lights in the whole car went out...

That's very odd that they won't sounds more like a computer issue then a led issue for the footwells and another thing I found pretty useful was after the first blown fuse was just completely leaving the fuse out and hooking them up and then popping the fuse back in

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

There is a lot of things to test if you are having issues. most involve reinstalling the lights
Try this: Take out the LED bulb and replace it with the stock bulb, turn on the vehicle and close all the doors (trunk and hood if open as well), lock the vehicle, and wait 10-15 seconds. Then start the car up, make sure the stock bulbs are working, then reinstall our LED with the car off..

For the glovebox, that has to be an issue we have to address. We have a few different LED we can send out, we won't be shipping 5pc wedge, just a regular 1pc t10 for the glovbox, less volts, but just as bright. All other cars they work fine, but for the mk6, they cause a fuse to pop sometimes.

Keep the thread updated so we can fix this.
Thanks

Hyun

Passed Driver's Ed
So on my way home, the footwells started working. This was about an hour after I installed them and changed the blown fuse.

All the lights are installed and now working... Overall, I'm very satisfied with the finished product.

Thanks for the help in resolving this problem.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Thanks, very odd that happened, but with VW anything is possible, letting your car rest for 10 minutes and coming back sometimes also allows the lights to cycle and reconfigure themselves after installing LED.