GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

anyone have any experience with the LED interior bulbs?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
any pics?

Of what?

mine literally looks the ECS pics. Its a crisp white led light. lights up the whole interior when you unlock the car. i chose not to do footwells and vanity mirrors. I only got the dome (front and rear) lights.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
just for records, i tried the ziza brand ones from ECS - they DO work great super bright but they also are slightly on when the car is off - only noticeable if you are paying attention but its enough to slowly drain the battery of course. I had no problem leaving the car alone for the week but it must be said.

I should have gone deautokey on these.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
just for records, i tried the ziza brand ones from ECS - they DO work great super bright but they also are slightly on when the car is off - only noticeable if you are paying attention but its enough to slowly drain the battery of course. I had no problem leaving the car alone for the week but it must be said.

The same goes for the Pep Boys or Autozone led's that are barely ever on the shelf because people steal them constantly but just do yourself the favor and buy all lights from Deauto. That's everything from HID's to LED Fogs to license plate, foot wells, vanity, dome and reverse for tails and turn signals if you have euros. I personally feel like if you want led tails and have stock just grab some reps and go that route.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I got mine from deautokey as well. I love them!

Keep in mind, cameras don't tend to like red leds. They look amazing and pure in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

The same goes for the Pep Boys or Autozone led's that are barely ever on the shelf because people steal them constantly but just do yourself the favor and buy all lights from Deauto. That's everything from HID's to LED Fogs to license plate, foot wells, vanity, dome and reverse for tails and turn signals if you have euros. I personally feel like if you want led tails and have stock just grab some reps and go that route.

I got mine from deautokey as well. I love them!

Keep in mind, cameras don't tend to like red leds. They look amazing and pure in person.

Thanks, we appreciate the support - our interior LEDs now have the option for color changing footwells on the drop down:
http://deautokey.com/product/14pc-c...kit-error-free-fits-09-up-volkswagen-golf-mk6

and all error free bright LEDs:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-by-car-model-vw-gti-golf-mk6-2010-2014

Cbell3186

Ready to race!
I bought the cheapies, don't do it. I bought them with the intention of changing out a few duds. I've had a bunch flicker, half burn out etc. When I get around to it Deautokey is for me! haha

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
I have the OEM LEDs installed Part # 5K0-052-122

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I bought the cheapies, don't do it. I bought them with the intention of changing out a few duds. I've had a bunch flicker, half burn out etc. When I get around to it Deautokey is for me! haha

We appreciate it, we know if the voltage is not right it can cause a lot of issues.

I have the OEM LEDs installed Part # 5K0-052-122

The OEM stays dimly lit and won't shut completely off from what we have seen and feedback from others. :(

mkv_martinez

Go Kart Champion
Another happy DeAutokey customer here.

I've had red footwell lights and 5 LED's in the front & rear top dome lights for 4 years now and they're still going strong. I don't think i'll ever accept normal cars lighting again after getting so used to these.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Another happy DeAutokey customer here.

I've had red footwell lights and 5 LED's in the front & rear top dome lights for 4 years now and they're still going strong. I don't think i'll ever accept normal cars lighting again after getting so used to these.

DEAutoKey! FTW

Thanks everyone, again it means the world to us, our LEDs are made for the VW and we are happy people are enjoying these LEDs.

Once you do the interior you got to show some love to the exterior :)

Bright error free rear turns for the euro tails:
http://deautokey.com/product/golf-gti-mk6-golf-r-euro-taillight-turn-signal-amber-no-error

all LEDs:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-by-car-model-vw-gti-golf-mk6-2010-2014