GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

st1ckyGTI

Ready to race!
For free

2 sets of OEM 2-door springs
1 set of OEM carpet mats, new

free, all you gotta do is pick up in moreno valley or Meet me somewhere on the 91 fwy next week

Jptamayonaise

Ready to race!
Hi everyone up for sale are my 3SDM .05 18x8.5/9.5 et 42/40 comes with 205/40 on the 8.5s and 215/40 on the 9.5 which will be need replacing. Looking to trade for stock wheels with tires + $300. Some curb rash on all 4 wheels.

EDIT trade your stock wheels with tires + cash

aHighSlapshot

I have a set of Detroits as well as the OEM suspension for sale. Both were taken off at 44K miles. Slight curb rash.

Wheels - $350 OBO
Suspension - $100 OBO

Fresh

Ready to race!
FOR SALE: uberstealth box subwoofer
Hey guys, Still got my uberstealth box + subwoofer for sale. call or text 818 421 4492.

Box: Uberstealth Underfloor Sub Box
Subwoofer:pioneer TS-SW2501S4 300W 10" Shallow-Mount Single 4 ohm Subwoofer

The sub is already installed and wired inside the box! Sub was only used for 3 months before i sold my car. So practically brand new!! Price is $270 for Box with woofer. Pickup in Tujunga (near glendale).

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/6228618853.htmlhttps://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/6072529607.html

Meeting up now. Will verify that I am still alive after deal.

Edit: alive and well. Will test sub soon.

Last edited:

soofuLL1

Passed Driver's Ed
Still available
Unitronic Downpipe ( Used ) - $400

Image shown is the full turbo-back however, i'm just selling the DP. It was purchased from a member CarnilifeX.

Never had time in getting it installed, and have other plans! Let me know!

bump!

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
looking for 19's

vmr,neuspeed, oem audi,vw or oz wheels. pm me

o_seal

Passed Driver's Ed
Kind of a feeler but if I find a buyer I’ll be motivated to let it go. Selling OEM roof racks for 160 they are in good condition and come with the key.
The only picture I have on my phone right now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk