GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

REVO STAGE 2 RELEASE!!

vman1979

Passed Driver's Ed
HI,
I am just going to revo hq in daventry,UK to get the golf gti mk6 stage 2 remap. I will be back in a few hours! will keep you posted!

sweetsandman

Ready to race!
I assume still no word on Revo coming to the states for the MK6...

vman1979

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi,
Just got back! WOW what a difference. I did'nt think you get much more out of a k03 turbo! It Get's to 100mph very very quick! I have'nt been able to test it out properly as it is wet here in UK. The guy at REVO hq said that the reason they have'nt gone to the US is that the engines are different in some way or another?

Thanx

sweetsandman

Ready to race!
Hi,
Just got back! WOW what a difference. I did'nt think you get much more out of a k03 turbo! It Get's to 100mph very very quick! I have'nt been able to test it out properly as it is wet here in UK. The guy at REVO hq said that the reason they have'nt gone to the US is that the engines are different in some way or another?

Thanx

Hmmm...guess when I pick up my MK6 I'll have to go APR...

Antero128

Ready to race!
Hmmm...guess when I pick up my MK6 I'll have to go APR...

APR is great man, you wouldn't regret it. It also helps that the tuner by me was awesome. Very helpful and great to work with. My car will strictly be APR stuff just because of the customer service. :)

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
Do they need a US spec car??? I have one in the UK RAF Mildenhall eastside of the Island

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
I contacted the local REVO dealer here in the UK and he is checking on whether they can do it.

The APR guy is waiting on the cable

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
Im US Spec and the place is like 4 hours away