Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
the car threw some codes;
P0300 – Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected
P0301 – Cylinder 1 Misfire Detected
P0302 – Cylinder 2 Misfire Detected
P0303 – Cylinder 3 Misfire Detected
P0304 – Cylinder 4 Misfire Detected

Either you have some bad gas since you just filled or injectors took a crap causing running rich/black smoke from tailpipe

Now if the car is not misfiring but runs good i suspect that your ignition coils are good.

dallasjetfan

Ready to race!
I recently started having some issues when accelerating where the engine seems to bog down or misfire. No codes or anything. Hoping it is just bad gas since I have a long trip Friday.

fatty@golfmk6.com

Go Kart Champion
are the codes still there? I think you should take it in for the dealers to fix. I had a misfire once and that was caused by some seafoam treatment I tried on the car. Brought it to the dealer, they cleared the code and said everything was fine nbd.

For your case, you should show them the videos they should take care of you then unless for some reason they think you caused it

BigRobSA

Ready to race!
I had weird surging when my throttlebody took a shit at ~ 26k miles.

Warrantied by VW, since the electronics inside went to shit and not anything meth related.

twenzel

Ready to race!
Problem resolved incase anyone is interested.

VW determined that Oil Separator Valve had gone bad and was creating a vacuum leak which resulted in incorrect air/fuel mixture ratios. Valve replaced and problem resolved.