GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Build thread? Gonna give this a shot..

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
I'm doin great man.
So far I've just done a lot of cleaning up and maintenance on the Dodge. It has gotten upgraded intercooler pipes and boots, intake, a shift kit along with a valve body rebuild and a deep trans pan. Oh and some ISSPRO Boost, EGT, and Trans Temp gauges in a pillar pod.

The gti is lookin great bud. I just checked out your page and I'm lovin it. I miss mine from time to time but I'm happy as hell with the truck haha

Great to hear man, Im sure like me, a few others would love to see more pics of the truck!

Dude I totaled the GTI in May. I just posted a bunch a pics I never got around to posting..

RudolphTheRedNosedGTI

Ready to race!
Not much of an update.
Rims are still being stripped.
I've been scrolling through DIY pages and whatnot looking for little projects.

I contacted Ian Galvez (I follow him and his amazing Sti on Instagram) about a custom splitter and skirtlets for the Gti.
Here are sample pictures of the splitter and skirtlets.

View attachment 43426
View attachment 43452

Stumbled upon these though. How could i turn down those colors?!

Shoutout to BoostedShades!

View attachment 43422

Can you post or PM me the contact info for the guy that makes that front splitter? I need that in my life.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Can you post or PM me the contact info for the guy that makes that front splitter? I need that in my life.

Sorry man. I went to the dark side and haven't been on here in forever.

His name is Ian Galvez. His instagram name is woahisgalvez and I think he still has his galvezcustoms instagram running. I don't think I have his email anymore, I primarily contacted him on instagram.

Here is a Stance Nation feature on his Sti
http://www.stancenation.com/2014/09/03/grounded-ian-galvezs-sti-hatch/

That being said..

I still have my splitter and skirtlets hanging in my garage and being as though I don't think they would look too great on a 3/4 ton work truck.. THEYRE FOR SALE

Last edited:

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Ill throw an updated picture of the Dodge in here sometime.
Since the last photo its gotten 2" lowering shackles int he rear and 1" coil spacers int he front to level it out. Smoked led cab lights. IssPro pillar pod with Trans Temp, Boost, and EGT gauges. 4" Straight pipe with a 6" tip. Open filter intake with the baffling in the intake pipe removed and the silencer ring in the turbo removed.

Soon it will be sitting on some 20x10s with 305/50/20s. An 8" singe miter stack from 208 Diesel, traction bars from FarFromStock, EFI live, color match bumpers and grill, along with some other odds and ends.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
I just read through my own build thread and now im sad as shit. I miss that car.