GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Did you order the Blackfire stuff yet? I'm going to order the Total Polish and Seal. It looks like a good one step product.

Did not order the blackfire yet, i need to scoop up some applicator pads as well though...

is the total polish and seal in addition to the blackfire wet diamond?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Did not order the blackfire yet, i need to scoop up some applicator pads as well though...

is the total polish and seal in addition to the blackfire wet diamond?

No. polish and seal is , well a polish and sealant in one product, Wet diamond is just sealant. Polish and seal would be best used with a machine, but you can certainly do it by hand, you just wont get the same amount of paint correction you would by machine.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Serious Question:

What is the difference between trolling and shitposting?

I think with trolling you are trying to be deceptive in some way whereas shitposting is just shitposting.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
One week till graduation and commissioning. Award ceremony and check presentation today for getting one of my papers published and I totally made up a different story to get my mom up here to see. Pretty excited to surprise her and tell her why she's actually here early

Jaber

Modero
One week till graduation and commissioning. Award ceremony and check presentation today for getting one of my papers published and I totally made up a different story to get my mom up here to see. Pretty excited to surprise her and tell her why she's actually here early

Congrats mang!

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Jaber

Modero
Thank you good sir! What's after the GLI

GLI has been great, but as we're doing more family things and road trips, need more cargo.

We're looking to pickup a 2017 Santa Fe Sport (their 4banger turbo).

I'll have winter tires for sale, if anyone wants them. 16'' steelies on Generals Altimax. I'm willing to store them until fall for anyone.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
How much is the GLI worth?

My sister has the longer santa fe with the V6. She likes it, but it's trashed now causekids.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Honda Oddessy ftw because kids and shit

Jaber

Modero
How much is the GLI worth?

My sister has the longer santa fe with the V6. She likes it, but it's trashed now causekids.

Trade-in, around $15k-16k. Saw a few selling between $17k-18k from dealers.

Yeah, we made sure to teach the little one to respect cars (knock on wood).

Wife hates wagons and mini-vans. Only way I'd do a mini van is if we had 3+ kids.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Doing sway bars and coilovers next friday. What nuts/bolts should I replace when doing it? Also, anyone have a little splitter tools for the struts I could buy?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
GLI has been great, but as we're doing more family things and road trips, need more cargo.

We're looking to pickup a 2017 Santa Fe Sport (their 4banger turbo).

I'll have winter tires for sale, if anyone wants them. 16'' steelies on Generals Altimax. I'm willing to store them until fall for anyone.

My vote is for VW Atlas

New Volkswagens have 6 year /72,000 mile warranties now

cheaper option...2017 Tiguan 4 motion with 2.0t...apr tune with intake 280 hp / 340 ft tq

Golf alltrack is pretty decent idea too, unless you have the murican suv mentality thing going on

Last edited:

Jaber

Modero
My vote is for VW Atlas

New Volkswagens have 6 year /72,000 mile warranties now

Buddy took some pictures of it, looks massive. Full size SUVs are getting so big, probably don't fit in majority of garages. No wonder I see them parked in the drive way a lot or street :lol: Saw a few people mention the interior quality is ok... (rattles).

Atlas looks nice doe, offers a lot of cargo space. MPG probably sucks, cause of it's size.

Status
Not open for further replies.