GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'11 GTI with Carbonio Air Intake, 3" Downpipe, APR Chip and more

GMP Performance

Ready to race!
Happy Friday everyone, just dropping in with a little GTI we have had in the shop. This 2011 GTI has been on a normal smooth transition from stock to modified, starting of course with the basics.

Parts Installed:

APR/Carbonio Intake System
APR ECU Flash
APR/DXD Single Mass Flywheel
APR/DXD Stage 2 Clutch
APR Downpipe
APR RSC Catback Exhaust

Phase 1
To start things out we started with getting the ECU tuned with new software, add an APR Carbonio intake and replace the stock downpipe.

Intake installed

Downpipe going in

All Finished

Phase 2
After a few months with this setup it was time to add a little more to the GTI. Next step was an easy one, finish off the exhaust with an APR catback system.

New cat-back system

Stock system out

New APR system going in

All done

Phase 3
After the extra power gains it was time to help put that power down and a stage 2 clutch with single mass flywheel will help out. Having put many miles on the car it was due for a clutch any ways so why not upgrade while it's out of the car.

New clutch

Transmission out

New vs. Old

New Clutch in

Transmission back in

Click here for 79 more images of this GTI build process.

Cooktenstein

Ready to race!
I got you guys to flash my CW about a year ago. :thumbup: Im in need of a clutch now. I was thinking of going CM instead of DxD just because some reviews i have read. If i bring you guys the clutch, what would be labor cost? Aso, can you do it in 1 day? Just PM me if you like. I need a downpipe too if you can quote me out the door for it all.